Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: SEASHORE FRUIT & PRODUCE CO. is a well-established agricultural company that specializes in producing high-quality fruits and vegetables. Committed to excellence in farming and distribution, we offer fruit picking positions for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to our harvest and distribution operations. Join them in providing fresh and delicious produce to consumers across the country.
As a Fruit Picker at SEASHORE FRUIT & PRODUCE CO., you will play a vital role in harvesting ripe and high-quality fruits from a variety of farms. No experience and education is needed, except the requirement to fulfill the eligibility criteria of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Fruit Picker at Seashore Fruit & Produce Co
- 4 Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who can Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Fruit Picker and Packer
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Temporary and Full-Time
|$ 18 per hour
Requirements of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- No education required
- No experience required
- Eligibility Criteria for USA Seasonal Worker Visa as described Here
- Should apply before the application closing deadline.
- You should have a good knowledge of Farm Machinery, Equipment, and Operations.
Job Duties of a Fruit Picker at Seashore Fruit & Produce Co
- Picking fruits from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the fruit in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck.
- Manually cultivating and pruning apple trees.
- Taking care of orchards like regularly performing weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, etc.
- Manually/ By hand thinning apples from the trees.
- Placing bins in the orchard before harvest.
- Cleaning orchard.
- Repairing / Disposing of old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out over-ripened or rotten apples.
- Handling ladders up to 60 lbs.
- Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers while taking care/ avoiding any possible damage.
- Some pickers are also required to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive wages that reflect your hard work and commitment to harvesting quality produce.
2. Visa Sponsorship: For eligible candidates, we provide visa sponsorship to work legally in the United States.
3. Training and Safety: SEASHORE FRUIT & PRODUCE CO. prioritizes your safety and offers training to ensure proper harvesting techniques.
4. Seasonal Experience: Gain hands-on experience in agricultural operations and the seasonal nature of fruit harvesting.
5. Farm Environment: Immerse yourself in a farm environment, learning about farming practices and sustainable agriculture.
6. Team Spirit: Join a team that values teamwork, camaraderie, and mutual support.
Who can Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
For any further inquiries or to explore the possibility of becoming a part of SEASHORE FRUIT & PRODUCE CO.’s harvesting team, please don’t hesitate to reach out to their HR department. The employer looks forward to the potential opportunity of having you contribute to our bountiful harvest and commitment to quality produce.