Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: Chef’s Table, being the most tasty, famous, and renowned hotel in Brooklyn Fare, is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join their team in a Chef De Partie role. Candidate should have excellent plating skills and should be able to multitask. So, you need to be an agile and adept personality along with cooking yummy recipes. Read on below to find more about Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- 3 Benefits of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- 4 Job duties of a Chef De Partie/ What is expected from You?
- 5 How to Apply for Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- Job title: Chef De Partie/ Cook/ Chef
- Job Country: USA
- Expected Salary: Depending upon the experience, the base rate is $19 per hour
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- Experience as a CPD or Junior Sous Chef (at least one year).
- Fluency in English Level.
- Ability to work under pressure and close knit kitchen environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Strong food knowledge and a genuine passion for the industry
- Great cooking skills and overall technical expertise.
Benefits of Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- Competitive Salary. The salary is up to $66k per year as a base rate, which is subject to an increase in experience.
- Super with a 4 OR 5 day working roster available.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Amazing Career Advancement Opportunities to work in bigger and busy hotels/ hospitality industry venues.
Job duties of a Chef De Partie/ What is expected from You?
- Chef De Partie has different job responsibilities to assume as compared to a personal chef as he has to cook at a fast pace to keep the flow of the workstation speedy and deliver dishes in a timely manner.
- Prepare food items on the menu and deliver them to the customers in a timely manner.
- Determine the time each step of the menu item/dish preparation takes and guide other chefs/juniors according to this clock.
- Chef De Partie comes under the ”commis” or ”section chef” so he must prepare his dishes/ perform his duties as effectively as possible.
- His daily operations may include baking, grilling, frying, cutting, chopping, mixing, and sautéing, as required.
- Must report to Sous or Executive Chef about any issue hindering his duties, e.g., any ingredients shortage or inventory mishandling.
How to Apply for Chef De Partie Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Chef De Partie Jobs in USA and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Chef/ Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Chef De Partie Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Line Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or” Kitchen Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all USA or Brooklyn, NYC in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.