Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits: Australia grows a wide range of deciduous fruits including apple, pear, grape, nashi, peach, nectarine, plum, apricot, cherry and to a lesser extent persimmon, kiwifruit and blueberries. To give you a glimpse of Australian Fruit Production Industry, The total volume of oranges produced in Australia in fiscal year 2022 was nearly 501 thousand metric tons.
In financial year 2022, the production value of table grapes in Australia amounted to just over 722 million Australian dollars. Keeping in view these huge production figures, Australian Government has not only extended the Work Permits issued under already existing Immigration Paths for Foreign Fruit Pickers, such as 417 Seasonal Working Holiday, Working Holiday Visa 462, Second Year Working Holiday Visas, etc, but has also introduced a new Visa Scheme called PALM Scheme that has tremendously welcomed new 35,000 workers in 2023
If you lack higher education and experience but are a hardworking and diligent worker, Fruit Picking Job in Australia could be the best fit for you. This article includes all the details of Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship requirements.
Requirements of Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Requirements of Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Why Consider Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia?
- 3 Fruit Picking Jobs all Across Australia- The Right Time to Apply
- 4 Farm Hands and Fruit Picking Laborer Jobs at Agri Labor Australia with No experience needed
- 5 Berries Picking Jobs in Australia for Backpackers with Free Accommodation
- 6 Strawberry Picking Jobs in Australia with No Experience Required and Free Accommodation
- 7 Banana Picking Jobs ($28.26 per hour) No experience required
- 8 How to Get More Fruit Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia
- 9 Work Force Australia:
- 10 SEEK Australia
Work Visa/ Permit Requirements:
- Not under 18 years and more than 30 years of age (not more than 35 years of age)
- Must be legally entitled to immigrate to Australia
- Under every Immigration stream, you can stay a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 12 months in Australia
- apply online from outside of Australia
- not be accompanied by dependent children or family members
- not have previously entered Australia on a subclass 417 or 462 visa. If you have previously been in Australia on a subclass 417 visa, see the second Working Holiday Visa
- You should hold a passport from valid and eligible jurisdictions mentioned below
You must hold a valid passport of the following countries to apply for a Working Holiday Visa sponsored by Australian Government. Candidates other than the below-mentioned nationalities can apply under employer-sponsored Visas.
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport)
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Basic English Proficiency
- Must be physically fit to stand for long periods of time, climb, incline, lift heavy baskets, etc.
- Having the ability to drive a tractor is a great plus
- Must have funds to support yourself or arrange accommodation if your employer doesn’t offer you accommodation
Why Consider Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia?
High Demand: Local Australian Citizens are more propensed towards STEM professions, therefore there is a great demand for foreign workers to fill up these positions.
More than one Visa Routes: Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia come up with Temporary Employment Visas, and there are more than one Temporary Employment Visa in Australia, like Seasonal Working Holiday Visa that permits a handful of nationalities to come and work there, and employer-sponsored Visas that can extend your stay and are valid for all nationalities.
Free Accommodation: Most employers offer Free Accommodation within the Farm or Near the Farm for Fruit Picking and Packing and other Agricultural Jobs.
Higher Experience: Fruit Pickers in Australia higher more than many entry-level Jobs in other industries in Australia. At start, you may experience below par wages, but with the passage of time, they increase up to the level of nationals.
Fruit Picking Jobs all Across Australia- The Right Time to Apply
Fruit Picking Jobs in New South Wales
November to April is the busiest period for seasonal work, with the main harvest reaching a peak in February. Fruit picking work can be found around the central eastern district around Bathurst.
Famous Fruits and Vegetables: orchard fruits, cotton, onions, and asparagus
Fruit Picking Jobs in Victoria
Seasonal work, from November to April peaking in February is the main season for fruit picking jobs in Victoria. Work is to be found in central northern areas of Victoria around Shepparton, also a good area to look for work.
Famous Fruits and Vegetables: include orchard fruits, tomatoes, tobacco, grapes, and soft fruits.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Queensland
Seasonal fruit picking work from December to March. Work is usually available around Warwick.
Famous Fruits and Vegetables : stone and orchard fruits, mangoes, bananas, and grapes.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania
Seasonal work, from December to March. Orchard and Soft fruits, grapes.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Southern Australia
February to April Seasonal work is usually available around The Barossa Valley picking grapes, and citrus and soft fruits in central Riverland Area.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Western Australia
October to June: Seasonal fruit picking jobs in Southwestern Australia, including harvesting grapes and orchard fruits.
March to November fishing and processing work available for crayfish, prawns, and scallops available on the West coast of Australia between Fremantle and Carnarvon.
May to October fruit and vegetable picking and packing jobs are available in the northeast, around Kununurra.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Farm Hands and Fruit Picking Laborer Jobs at Agri Labor Australia with No experience needed
- Seasonal and Full Time
- All over Australia and in all types of Fruit Farms and Orchards
- Whether you’re looking for agricultural work yourself or you require a reliable team of farm workers for your agribusiness (casual, short-term or permanent), they can assist with the Job and Visa Process
Berries Picking Jobs in Australia for Backpackers with Free Accommodation
- Seasonal and Full Time Jobs with Free Accommodation
- . If you don’t have experience will teach you the first day. Or you have farm job experience better. Waiting for your contact anytime.
This year many backpacker come to Australia on working holiday visa. You can finish your second or third visa if you need that.
The job is picking fruit outdoor work, sun exposure, not too easy and more challenging.
Strawberry Picking Jobs in Australia with No Experience Required and Free Accommodation
- Parramatta, NSw
- 2nd and 3rd Year Working Holiday Visa and those outside Australia
- Farm work position for an immediate start is for pruning, planting, etc
- and from November – April for fruit picking and packing strawberries
- Bus stop is located just outside the farm as well as onsite accommodation.
Banana Picking Jobs ($28.26 per hour) No experience required
- Postcode: 4860, Innisfail, Cairns
- Looking for energetic and hard working backpackers to work on banana farm. Full time hours. $28.26 per hour. Immediate start. We are also looking for staff to work for 6 months up to 50 hours each week if suitable. Option to work inside or outside
How to Get More Fruit Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia
There are various websites and avenues that can serve your purpose. The ones discussed below are most famous and responsive ones.
Work Force Australia:
This official Government of Australia website is a hub of job hunting not only for the local Australians but also for the foreigners who want to job hunt in Australia. To search for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship, you can enter the search terms “Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship”, and can enter the name of any territory. All Famous Australian Agricultural Companies upload Fruit Picking Jobs on this platform.
It is the most popular Australian Job Search Site, featuring all types of jobs with Visa Sponsorship. You can use this platform to get Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship by entering the terms like “Visa Sponsorship”, “Fruit Jobs/ Agricultural Jobs”, “Picking Jobs.”