Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Randstad Health and Social Care have partnered with a well known aged care provider to support the recruitment and relocation of registered nurses to move to Australia. Our client is a not for profit organisation with multiple facilities across Australia.
Being an equal opportunity employer and confessing the severe healthcare labor shortage in Australia, Randstad Health offers Visa Sponsorship to overseas candidates for the position.
To quote an April 2023 Report by Sydney Morning Herald, These shortages are reflected in modeling of Australia’s Health Workforce with a deficit by 2025 of 109,500 nurses and 2,700 doctors. The health workforce is aging, reducing the working hours undertaken by healthcare professionals. That’s why a substantial amount of 482 Visas issued during 2022-2023 were for Healthcare Workers like Support Workers/ Caregivers/ Nurses, and doctors.
This post will not only provide you with the link to apply for Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia but also serve as a guide for all those people who are looking for Healthcare Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship/ Caregiver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. You will get the answer to all your queries like How to get a Visa Sponsorship as a Support Worker/ Requirements of the Job and the Salary cum Benefits you will get in return. So let’s get started without any further ado.
Job Overview of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- 1 Job Overview of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- 2 Requirements of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 How Do You Get a Visa as a Support Worker in Australia?
- 4 Who is Eligible for a Carer Visa/ Support Worker Visa in Australia?
- 5 What is the New Carer Visa in Australia in 2024?
- 6 Benefits of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 7 Average Minimum Salary of a Support Worker/ Caregiver in Australia- How Much Do Carers Get Paid Per Hour in Australia?
- 8 How Do I Become a Support Worker in Australia?
- 9 How to Apply for Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Senior Support Worker / Support Worker/ Healthcare Worker / Caregiver
- Job Location: Regional VIC- Warrnambool, Bendigo and Colac
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Experience Required: No
- Education Required: Nursing qualification or any Social Worker Qualification preferred but not compulsory
- Average Salary: Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Eligible Nationalities: Discussed below (Selective)
Requirements of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- AHPRA registered nurse with aged care experience
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to delegate and prioritize
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to deliver compassionate holistic care
- Knowledge of relevant aged care legislation
- Evidence of relevant vaccinations
How Do You Get a Visa as a Support Worker in Australia?
Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage visa (employer nominated) Employers can use the Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement to sponsor overseas workers for the Temporary Skill Shortage (subclass 482) visa in direct care occupations such as Nursing Support workers. Personal Care Assistant. Following are the Work Visa Requirements for Support Worker/ Caregiver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Other Popular Visa Options are Subclass 491, 836, and 186.
However, there exists a separate Visa Category for Healthcare Workers in Australia called Carer Visa Subclass 116 and Subclass 836. Following are the requirements for Australian Carer Visa Subclass 116. If you want to apply through 482, 836, or 186 Visa, you can Google their requirements separately.
- Be sponsored by an eligible sponsor and such sponsorship needs to be approved by the Australian Government.
- You and your eligible family members will need to meet the necessary health requirements.
- Have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- Sign the Australian Values Statement.
- Demonstrate that it is in the best interests if you are a child under the age of 18.
- A minimum score of 5 bands in IELTS if you apply through a Skilled Path like 491 or 482. Otherwise, if your job is of an unskilled nature that doesn’t demand experience, IELTS is not necessary.
- State of the health and Personality test of the candidate needs to be cleared while applying.
- The visa should be in the best knowledge of the children below 18 years of age.
- Required knowledge of the funding and the person who is funding should be stated in the form.
- Should be able to provide the purpose of residing in the country.
- No monetary transactions related to the Australian government should be assigned under the name of the applicant or anyone in the family member.
- You should be able to provide all the essential requirements to the visa officer while applying for it.
- The attendant should have proper knowledge of the medical assistance that is required for the person and be able to take care of and provide the basic needs whenever required.
Who is Eligible for a Carer Visa/ Support Worker Visa in Australia?
You meet the eligibility requirements for a carer visa if: You are sponsored by a relative or your relative’s family member who requires care. You are capable of providing adequate care for your relative. You hold a substantive visa except for a transit visa 771 (required for a subclass 836).
The following nationalities are eligible:
The Carer Visa Subclass 116 is remarkably for those candidates who are eligible to qualify for the required features that are stated by the organization:
- The applicant can be anywhere from the exterior of the country except for Australia while applying for a Carer Visa 116.
- The 116 Visa applicants should have an eligible financer who is ready to sponsor his or her stay in the nation for at least two years.
So all nationalities are eligible to apply like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Trinidad, Tobago, Ethiopia, USA, UK, EU, Egypt, UAE, etc.
What is the New Carer Visa in Australia in 2024?
Australian Visa Subclass 836 permanent visa lets you stay in Australia to care for someone with a long-term medical condition who has no reasonable access to care options in Australia. From 1 July 2023, changes to Australian citizenship eligibility for some New Zealand citizens holding a Special Category (subclass 444) (SCV) visa will apply.
Benefits of Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa sponsorship for eligible candidates
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- Access to salary packaging
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to health and well being programs
- Free Accommodation in case of residential care is demanded by the patient
Average Minimum Salary of a Support Worker/ Caregiver in Australia- How Much Do Carers Get Paid Per Hour in Australia?
The average personal care worker/ support worker salary in Australia is $61,678 per year or $31.63 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $55,822 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $90,768 per year. However, you can earn more with experience and relevant education.
How Do I Become a Support Worker in Australia?
If you follow the following steps, your chances of being a Support Worker in Australia will increase
- Complete a Certificate III in Individual Support or Diploma in Community Health Services at a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- Hold a current, unrestricted driver’s license. Some employers may also prefer you to hold specific license types and/or have access to a vehicle.
- Ensure you have up-to-date immunizations as required, and complete certifications and checks such as a First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Check, Police Check, and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check.
How to Apply for Senior Support Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
If this sounds like you, please apply here for more details or contact Lisa on +61 7 3337 5222 or email email@example.com