Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship: Highland Council is currently seeking dedicated and skilled Cooks from abroad to join their team in the UK. This role offers an excellent opportunity, including a Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship, for individuals experienced in culinary arts and passionate about creating delicious meals. As a Cook, you will play a crucial role in preparing and serving high-quality food for our community.
The Highland Council provides access to key services and information for local residents, businesses, and visitors to the area. As a cook, you will serve local commercial residents. At least 2 years of experience is necessary to be eligible for the job and for the visa sponsorship. You should have proof of employment as a must and any proof of professional culinary education like a certification/ diploma would be a huge plus. Let’s get to know more about Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Cook/ Chef:
- 4 Benefits of Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Skilled Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Who can Apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
|Minimum Experience Required
|Basic English but Culinary Education Prefered
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Part-Time, Temporary
|£26 hourly / 40 hours per week
Requirements of Cook/ Chef Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- You should be legally entitled to work and settle in the Uk.
- You should have top and proven experience in producing quality UK regional dishes.
- Should be a fluent English Speaker.
- Relevant qualification in commercial cookery or culinary trades qualification is a plus like Level III or IV Diploma or equivalent.
Job Duties of a Cook/ Chef:
- Plan, prepare, and cook a variety of meals according to established menus.
- Ensure food is cooked and presented to high standards.
- Monitor food portion sizes and control food wastage.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen and food preparation areas.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations while handling food.
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure smooth workflow.
- Assist in inventory management and ordering of supplies.
- Contribute to menu planning and special events preparation.
Benefits of Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Skilled Visa Sponsorship:
- Salary review.
- Future promotion for exceptional performance, loyalty and commitment.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata).
- Employer’s pension contribution.
- Chef’s uniform.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary i.e. £26,600 to £30,000
Who can Apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- All African, Asian, and European Nationalities
How to Apply for Chef/ Cook Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
To apply for the position of Cook with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship at Highland Council, please visit our online application portal here. Submit your CV/resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role, your culinary qualifications and experience, and your motivations for joining the team.