HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship: This year, 2024, there is a big change happening in the jobs for female support workers in the UK. The focus is now on visa funding. This change is meant to give skilled professionals from all over the world more chances to work as the important role that female support workers play in society becomes more widely known.
The occupation code 6145 Care workers and home carers have been added to the Shortage Occupation List and related job titles include Care assistant, Care worker, Carer, Home care assistant, Home carer, and Support worker (nursing home). Therefore, this post is a single stop for all of these searchers: Support Worker Jobs in UK for Foreigners/ Healthcare Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship/ Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, and all the relevant searches.
The job ad we will discuss in this post isn’t an Institutional one (based in a residential or commercial home care setting) rather it’s Home-Based, where you have to visit the patient regularly or urgently when required. We have discussed everything you need to know like job requirements, Visa Sponsorship details, Job Duties, Salary and Benefits,etc. Let’s dive into the do’s and don’ts of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
About the Employer- AbiCare
- 1 About the Employer- AbiCare
- 2 Details of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Requirements of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Responsibilities of a Home Caregiver/ Support Worker:
- 5 Benefits of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 6 Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship Details
- 7 Who can Apply for HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship?
- 8 How to Apply for HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
Abicare Services is part of the Health & Social care sector where we provide daily and live-in care to our clients. They are part of a fast-growing industry that also relies heavily on technology to manage the delivery of great service to clients. Abicare is committed to integrating innovative care technology, which can assist and complement the daily or live-in care that is delivered to clients by the carers.
AbiCare is always looking at new ways to deliver care in the community. Abicare is registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and CIW (Care Inspectorate Wales) and works closely with local health authorities and NHS commissioners.
Details of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: HomeCare Support Worker/ Support Worker/ Care Assistant/ Care Worker
- Employer’s Name: Abi Care
- Terms of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
- Job Location: Keswick, UK
- Average Salary: £13 per hour or £24,786 per year
- Experience Required: No
- Education Required: Basic English
- Who can Apply: All Nationalities
- Employee Benefits: Discussed Below
Requirements of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Every Care Providing agency looks for:
- Carers who will be naturally kind and caring, wanting to make a difference
- Willingness to learn and undertake online and classroom training, including the use of moving & handling equipment
- An understanding of what good care looks like
- Strong written and communication skills
- Individuals who are able to work independently and as part of a wider care team
- A calm attitude and the ability to think clearly when under pressure
- The ability to prepare simple meals and follow good standards of hygiene
- You must be able to work alternate weekends, early mornings, and evenings
Responsibilities of a Home Caregiver/ Support Worker:
- Personal care: bathing, dressing, helping with going to the toilet, and supervising medicine
- Bedtime and morning routines: help with getting up and getting ready for bed
- Food preparation and help at mealtimes
- Light housework: laundry, cooking, and cleaning
- Companionship and social interaction
- Social activities: visits to clubs and to see friends
- Errands: shopping and collecting prescriptions The Ideal Candidate
Benefits of HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- £26, 786 per annum
- Paid mileage
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform and PPE
- Paid training and shadowing
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- On-call emergency support network
- Birthday day off
- Blue Light Discount Card to be used in high street stores and online
- Visa Sponsorship for Eligible Foreign Applicants
Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship Details
Skilled Worker Visa route is for migrants who have been offered a place to work in the UK and are being sponsored by UKVI-authorised employers. It is the main immigration route for skilled workers to be employed in the UK.
This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa. It also allows you to work in UK waters.
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
- be paid a minimum salary – how much depends on the type of work you do
The specific eligibility depends upon the job.
Health and Care W
For Care Assistant/ Home Care/ Support Worker Jobs in UK as a Foreigner, you can also be sponsored a Health and Care Worker Visa by your employer. Their eligibility requirements are the same as a Skilled Worker Visa, but the only difference is that for this visa, you need to apply for renewal. However, for the former one, you can apply for PR right after 5 years without any extension.
Who can Apply for HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship?
All countries can apply for Caregiver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship. However, citizens of the following countries are not required to prove English Proficiency, which is a must for other countries
- Antigua and Barbuda
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
How to Apply for HomeCare Support Worker Jobs in UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly through AbiCare official website. You just have to upload your CV/ Resume with a Cover Letter