Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship 2023: Food delivery is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for people having little to no education in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE, etc. Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (2023) is a life-turning career opportunity for uneducated persons in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, etc.
On all international job search portals, one can witness delivery driving jobs in unskilled jobs for the foreigner category of all countries. So, one should not waste this golden chance. No high education or experience is required. You only should have the driving license of your home country and should know how to operate Google Maps. Our today’s employer is a private consumer goods company, JM&MH COMPANY LTD, headquartered in Brockville, ON, The company is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong driving and customer skills to fill the job of Delivery driver. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. Job is Permanent or Full-time. The applicant is required to perform the morning shift. Let’s get deeper into the details:
Details of Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Job title: Food delivery bike Rider
- Country: Canada.
- Age limit: 21 onwards.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Salary Package:: $1,000 weekly.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 10 M/F
- Job type: Contract basis
Requirements of Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- Candidate must go through a health checkup before immigration.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- The applicant must possess a valid license to drive a car i.e Class 5/5F/G license that is for cars and compact lorries. You get the license after passing a driving test.
- Candidate must have his mobile phone or any other valid app to use Google Maps and other location apps.
- Candidate must have his own car after all necessary documentation.
Benefits of Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
- No minimum education requirement.
- Salary +Commission.
- Free food. Your company would give you their own cooked meals while driving. The leftover yield of the day (unsold) is also distributed among the workers.
- Free Accommodation.
- All Medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Free Uniform.
Average Salary of a Delivery Driver in Canada:
The average Salary of an entry-level Delivery Driver depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Ca Talent, The average pay for a Delivery Driver in Canada averages around CAD 35,100 and CAD 48, 705 a year or between CAD 18 per hour. As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 25, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
How do Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Food delivery drivers Jobs in Canada for Working Holiday Workers”, “Cargoe Delivery Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship”, “Parcel Delivery Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship/ Delivery Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship.”
- Select your desired Canadian province or city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored delivery jobs in Canada:
Click here to get more visa-sponsored Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada: