Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers: Chocolala LLC, a leading chocolate retailer in Dubai, is currently seeking dedicated and customer-oriented individuals to join our team as Cashiers. As a Cashier, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, processing transactions accurately, and maintaining a positive shopping experience for our valued customers.
This job post comes up with Visa Sponsorship and no experience is needed for the job. However, an Accounting Certification/ Diploma Course is enough. No college/ university degree is necessary. You should fulfill all eligibility requirements for a Dubai Employment Visa. Let’s plunge into more details of Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers (No experience needed).
Details of Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
|Minimum Experience Required
|Minimum One Year
|High School Diploma
|Any Age Limit
|AED 1500.00- AED 4500 AED Per Month
Requirements of Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- High school degree.
- All Visa Eligibility Criteria of Dubai Employment Visa (Category 4 )
Benefits of Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
- Competitive Salary
- Visa Sponsorship
- Having experience in a high-profile Retail Company in Dubai boosts your CV/ Resume.
- Professional and Skill Development
Job Duties of a Cashier at Chocolola:
- Handle cash, credit card, and digital payment transactions in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure pricing and product information accuracy by scanning and verifying items.
- Maintain a clean and organized checkout area, including counters and displays.
- Provide assistance and answer customer inquiries regarding products, pricing, and promotions.
- Upsell additional items or recommend related products to enhance customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth and efficient customer service.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures and reconcile the cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge, promotions, and company policies.
- Resolve customer complaints or issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Adhere to all safety, security, and loss prevention procedures.
Who can Apply for Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Cashier Jobs in Dubai with no experience needed.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills.