Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE: Get Fast Family is a strong believer in Female Empowerment, and we not only appreciate every single theory of woman empowerment but also take steps towards it. Today, it’s time for another valuable addition to Our “Female Jobs in Dubai ” series, and this time, for ” Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE with No Experience needed, Free Housing, Free Visa sponsorship, and Free Flying Tickets!!
You have to work for 9 hours from Monday to Friday, and you have to be from 18-40 years of age. At least Basic English is required, but there are no other Education requirements as such. You will be paid $2350 per month, which is a pretty high wage rate for this job role. Read on below to learn everything you need to know about Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE (No Experience) with Free Visa, Housing, and Tickets.
Details of Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE
- 1 Details of Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE
- 2 About Warehouse Jobs in Dubai and UAE
- 3 What are the requirements for Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE?
- 4 What Do You Need to be Eligible for a Dubai Work Permit?
- 5 Benefits of Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE (No Experience) with Free Visa
- 6 Why Choose Dubai for Work?
- 7 Job Duties of a Female Warehouse Worker:
- 8 Average Salary of a Warehouse Worker in Dubai and UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- 9 How to Apply for Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE
- 10 Conclusion
|Warehouse Worker/ Assistant/ Associate
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|AED 2350 per month
|Full Time and On-Contract
About Warehouse Jobs in Dubai and UAE
The warehouse/ Inventory/ Logistics Sector in Dubai is a thriving, fast-growing, and secure industry to have jobs in because Dubai is not only a large manufacturer of Consumer goods but also a large importer of those from Western Countries. Another great thing is that you can find all types of warehouses in Dubai and the UAE like
- Government and Public Warehouses Warehouses
- Tech Corporate Giants ‘ Warehouses like Amazon, eBay, Daraz, etc
- International Courier Services like DHL, Smart Express, Time Express, etc., and their Distribution Centers
- Storage Warehouses
- Material Handling Warehouses
- Packing and Shipping Warehouses
- Barcode Scanning Facilities
- All these services differ with respect to their operations. But Warehouse Workers/ Assistants/ Associates/ Operator/ Packer, and you name it all, don’t require any special education and experience. However, having a High School Diploma with good Basic English is enough.
- Thus, those people who couldn’t manage to get to expensive colleges and universities in their lives can fulfill their dream of going abroad and earning a handsome income with a good lifestyle.
- However, for more skilled job roles like Managers, Planners, etc, you need to have a proper degree in Supply Chain Management or any other Business Administration and Management field, with adequate experience.
What are the requirements for Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar role is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A valid Dubai Work Permit
- This job position is only for females. Hence, males cannot apply.
- Good physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects
What Do You Need to be Eligible for a Dubai Work Permit?
To work in Dubai legally, foreign nationals must have a Residence Visa and a Dubai work permit visa.
Foreign nationals must submit the following while applying for a residence visa in Dubai:
- A completed application form
- Passport-sized photos
- A copy of a valid company card
- The foreign applicant’s original passport, along with a copy
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Health certificate
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Upon arriving in Dubai, the expatriates will also need to undergo a medical examination.
Upon arriving in Dubai, the expatriates will also need to undergo a medical examination.
To obtain a Dubai work permit, the applicant should have the following:
- An employment contract with a Dubai-based company
- Proof of accommodations in Dubai, such as a copy of a lease agreement
- Copies of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport, and marriage certificate, if applicable
- Sufficient evidence that the applicant has enough financial means to support themselves in Dubai during their stay.
Benefits of Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE (No Experience) with Free Visa
For the job ad in hand, the following benefits are offered by the employer:
- Bull Stable Wages
- Free Housing
- Visa Sponsorship
- Medical Insurance
- Paid leaves of 35 days per year
Why Choose Dubai for Work?
- Great Salary
- Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- End-of-Service Gratuity
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Transportation Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Tax-Free Income
- Family Benefits
- Cultural Exchange
- Secure Employment
- Access to Modern Facilities
- Collaborative Work Environment
Job Duties of a Female Warehouse Worker:
- Packaging of goods in special containers
- Moving boxes with goods to the corresponding place
- Help colleagues in case of necessity
- Support for cleanliness in stock
Average Salary of a Warehouse Worker in Dubai and UAE with Visa Sponsorship
The average salary for a Warehouse Worker is AED 9,600 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The average additional cash compensation for a Warehouse Worker in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is AED 6,900, with a range from AED 546 – AED 32,802.
However, this job ad is paying you AED $2350 per month which is 8,629 per month, a pretty high wage in exchange for no experience and education requirements.
How to Apply for Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE
To make the application process for Warehouse Jobs in Dubai as easy as possible, we have listed the steps below.
- Begin by checking out our “List of Available Positions” section.
- Browse through the listings to find positions that correspond with your qualifications and preferences.
- Click on the specific role that interests you to access detailed information on the job advert page
- You should make sure your profile is up-to-date, including your experience and qualifications.
- Locate the “Apply” button to initiate the application process.
- Attach your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents, following the platform’s guidelines.
- Customize your application message on LinkedIn to express your interest in the role.
- Double-check your contact information.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Female Warehouse Worker Jobs in Dubai and UAE (No Experience) with Free Visa, Housing, and Ticket is not only a job but a life-changing journey for those females who want to change their lives. No experience and education are demanded in return for Free Housing, Stable Wages, Free Flight Tickets, Medical Insurance, and Relocation. Sounds like a dream? then apply now!