Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: Bon Appétit is a renowned name in the hospitality and culinary industry, dedicated to providing exceptional dining experiences to guests. With a commitment to excellence, Bon Appétit is offering job opportunities for unskilled Waiters who are looking to work in the USA with visa sponsorship. If you possess a passion for delivering top-tier customer service and want to be part of a team that values gastronomic experiences, we invite you to explore our job openings.
You will be sponsored through an H2B Visa, or E3-B Visa as you will be offered a permanent job offer. No prior experience or special education is needed; all you should have is a commitment to excellent customer service. Let’s get to know all job and visa details of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Job Details of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Job Details of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Waiter:
- 4 Benefits of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who can Apply for Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
|Job Type||Waiter/ Waitress|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time|
|Salary Hourly||$18 per hour|
Requirements of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- High School Diploma at least
- At least one year of experience in the related field.
- An active and fast-paced individual.
- Management and Customer Service Abilities
- You should fulfill all eligibility requirements for E3-B Visa, and H2-B Visa.
- A flexible attitude to work any roster including weekends and public holidays
- Business and operational acumen across retail, bar, food and gaming departments
- You may need licensure for Responsible Alcohol Serving as your employer instructs you
Job Duties of a Waiter:
- Managing Food and Beverage Services in a Hotel.
- Overseeing every kitchen operation.
- Coordinating all actions like welcoming guests, ordering, delivering the food & beverages, and supervising payments.
- Train and supervise waiters and waitresses.
- Give high standards of service in terms of time, quality, and personalization.
- Control kitchen and cutlery inventory.
- Serving wine/ Overseeing waiters or waitresses serving it according to international standards.
Benefits of Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive Compensation: Bon Appetit offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages for our employees.
- Visa Sponsorship: Bon Appetit provides visa sponsorship for qualified Waiters interested in working in the United States.
- Professional Development: Bon Appetit supports ongoing training and skill enhancement to ensure excellence in service.
- Gastronomic Environment: Join a team of passionate individuals who share a love for gastronomy and hospitality.
- Memorable Experiences: Be part of creating unforgettable dining experiences for our valued guests.
Who can Apply for Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Waiter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
Bon Appétit offers exciting job opportunities for skilled Waiters interested in working in the USA with visa sponsorship. If you’re dedicated to providing exceptional service, contributing to gastronomic experiences, and creating lasting memories for guests, you are welcome to explore our available positions and take the first step toward a fulfilling career with Bon Appetit