Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA: Are you looking for the easiest way possible to work and settle in the USA? You are in the right place! This post discusses Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship 2023. What could be more blissful than a job having no education and experience demand but offering you free work visa sponsor to settle in one of the biggest and most developed countries of the world?
There are so many companies in the United States willing to sponsor visas for immigrants seeking employment. Luckily, this job position with a work visa sponsor is open for all workers from all nationalities except those countries that don’t qualify wrt USA Immigration rules and regulations. Due to the extreme labor shortage in this industry, visa sponsorship is available for this job post. You can apply online directly by clicking on the link given below. Let’s look at more details:
Details of Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Truck driver/ Cargoe Delivery Driver/ Freight delivery driver
- Location: 13055 S. Valley Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335, USA
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Expected Starting rate: $26.19 per hour
- Duty timing: 11-14 hours per shift
Requirements of Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the job ad on the employment advertising website, the following are a few formal job requirements:
- A valid commercial driver’s license attested by the respective authority of your home country.
- A valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have at least one year of experience in Truck driving or Heavy vehicle driving.
- Safe driving record (driving license with no points or marks of unsafe driving).
- Doubles endorsement.
- Health certificate before Immigration.
- Must be fluent in English Language communication.
- Must have current DMV certificate (Department of Motor vehicles) printout (printout more than 30 days ago not acceptable).
- Completed application form.
Responsibilities of Cargoe Delivery Truck Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
You are expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Operating a tractor and trailer of more than 26,000 lbs. in accordance with established safety procedures. You must have a sound knowledge of all safety standards laid out by the DMV.
- You are in charge of transporting cargo/ freight to and from specified locations ( your duty area) and assuring on-time deliveries to retail stores and vendor pickups within those locations.
- Coordinating with Transportation Operations Manager and reporting all the performance and possible issues to them.
- These drivers must communicate delivery and pickup problems to dispatch to their respective managing authorities like Transportation Operations Manager or any other equivalent designation in their company.
- Must observe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act (FMCSA), and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations to maintain compliance.
- You must prove your ability to operate multi-axled tractor and trailer equipment in a safe and efficient manner (safe driving record).
- Must be able to work 11 to 14 hours per shift.
- Must be able to do overtime.
- Must be able to lay over or night duty due to DOT (Department of Transportation) business needs and timings.
- Notify the supervisor of all repair needs.
- Contact the dispatcher to receive delivery/pick-up instructions and/or more work assignments.
- Load and unload cargo by operating material handling equipment.
- In charge of freight/cargo safety.
- Ensure roadworthiness by conducting inspections on tractors and trailers.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and work areas.
Benefits of Cargo Delivery Truck Driving Jobs in the USA
- Local driving; you don’t have to go to far-off areas.
- Permanent job position for the right candidates. Your visa can be extended.
- If you get a permanent job, you can apply for immigration points-based or permanent residence.
- All medical expenses are covered i.e. vision, dental, and overall medical benefits. Moreover, health insurance is also part of the benefits scheme.
- Attractive Salary Package: Starting rate of $26.19 per hour.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000.00.
- Employee Professional Assistance Program.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000.00.
Average Salary of a Cargo Delivery Truck Driver in USA
It is hard to pinpoint one single average salary figure of a truck driver in USA because figures vary greatly due to location (in which US state you are), experience, skill set, the duty of hours, and the employer company you are working for. However, according to Indeed’s random employees and employer survey throughout the USA, Average US Cargo Truck Driver’s hourly pay in the United States is approximately $22.52, with the range of $20-$25. So, this employer is paying you fairly up to the average mark and more than many other employers of the industry.
How to apply for Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Cargoe Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Cargoe Delivery Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Truck Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Heavy vehicles drivers jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Logistics Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”, “Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship”.
- Choosing a specific location further strains/ refines your searches. For instance, choose Florida, USA in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in German, up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored Jobs in USA 2023
Click here to find more visa-sponsored skilled and unskilled jobs in the USA: