Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada (TFWP Visa Sponsorship Available): FERME ROBERT DESROSIERS & FILS INC., a well-established and well-known agricultural company in Quebec, Canada. Their business was registered as a Pig Breeding Enterprise in January 1997. Gradually, the company expanded its operations to other farm/ horticultural activities as well like Fruits and Vegetables Picking.
The Company is currently hiring a skilled and responsible individual for the position of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman. Today’s post is another bead in the string of the ”Jobs for Women Series.” As the Forewoman, you will be responsible for overseeing vegetable farm operations, managing a team of farm workers, and ensuring the successful cultivation and harvesting of vegetables.
The employer is willing to sponsor international workers under TFWP (Temporary Foreign Workers Program), the most reliable temporary, unskilled workers immigration route for foreign workers, which eventually turns you eligible to apply for Work Visa Sponsorship. Let’s read more in detail about Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada (TFWP Visa Sponsorship Available)
Details of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- 1 Details of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- 2 Requirements of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- 3 Job Duties of a Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman:
- 4 Benefits of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- 5 Who Can Apply for Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada?
- 6 How to Apply for Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada?
|Farm Forewoman/ Farm Senior Worker/ Farm Manager
|Minimum Experience Required
|Preference for a degree/ diploma in Agriculture and Farm Management
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Temporary
|$30 per hour
Requirements of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- High School Diploma is enough, but having a relevant degree/ diploma in Farm Management or Agriculture is a plus.
- Experience is not mandatory. However, having 1-3 years of experience is preferable.
- Familiarity with vegetable crop cultivation techniques, pest control, and farm machinery operation.
- Ability to perform physical tasks and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- TFWP Requirements
Job Duties of a Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman:
- Oversee the farm workers and coordinate their work.
- Supervising farm crew responsible for production.
- Having complete knowledge of best farm practices and safety procedures and enforcing them on your farm worker’s team.
- You should know all basic farm techniques and invigilate them on the site, such as planting harvesting, plowing, trimming, picking, packing, processing, etc.
- You should have complete knowledge of how the farm equipment operates and supervise if workers are using it at the optimum level and safely. You may also check if they need repairs.
- From production to harvesting to selling, you have to supervise all farm operations.
- Making daily/ monthly reports and sending them to senior management.
- You have to make sure that farm workers are managing all tasks in a timely manner and within the set time limits. You have to provide them with a well-framed schedule to coordinate all farm operations in a day.
Benefits of Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada:
- Competitive Salary due to senior position.
- Inclusive Work Environment.
- Job incentives.
Who Can Apply for Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Vegetables Farm Workers Forewoman.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Vegetable Farm Workers Forewoman in Canada?
To Apply, Vegetable Farm Workers Forewomen in Canada use the given contact info.