If you are from Asia and looking to find unskilled jobs in Norway, you have come to the right place. Norway is a popular destination for foreigners due to its high standard of living, excellent working conditions, and opportunities for career growth.
To apply for unskilled jobs in Norway, you need to follow a few steps. Firstly, research the job market and identify the companies or employers that are hiring for unskilled positions. You can find a list of such jobs and employers on our website, which will help you to apply for a job directly.
When you apply for a job, be sure to emphasize your skills, experience, and qualifications that match the job requirements. If the employer is interested in your application, they may offer you visa sponsorship, which will allow you to work legally in Norway.
The benefits of getting jobs in Norway as a foreigner are numerous. Apart from high wages and excellent working conditions, you can enjoy a high quality of life, free healthcare, and education for your children. You will also have access to a vibrant culture and a friendly community of locals and expats.
- Country Name: Norway
- Job type: Unskilled
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: No
- Age Limit: Minimum 22 Years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: NOK 167 per hour
- High Wages
- Excellent Working Conditions
- High Quality of Life
- Cultural Diversity
- Career Growth
List of Unskilled Jobs Available in Norway
Farmwork and agriculture
Farm work and agriculture-related jobs are popular among foreigners looking for unskilled jobs in Norway. These jobs typically involve working on farms and ranches, planting and harvesting crops, taking care of livestock, and other tasks related to agricultural production.
Farm work and agriculture-related jobs in Norway include:
- Fruit picking and harvesting
- Dairy farming and milk production
- Livestock breeding and care
- Forestry and logging
- Gardening and landscaping
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Agricultural machinery operation and maintenance
- Greenhouse work and horticulture
Construction jobs are another popular option for foreigners seeking unskilled jobs in Norway. These jobs typically involve manual labor and may require some basic construction skills, but many employers are willing to train workers who are eager to learn.
Some common construction jobs in Norway include:
- Demolition work
- Concrete pouring and finishing
- Roofing and insulation
- Painting and decorating
- Bricklaying and masonry
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Carpentry and woodworking
- Road and bridge construction
Cleaning and maintenance jobs
Cleaning and maintenance jobs are also in demand in Norway, and they offer many opportunities for foreigners seeking unskilled jobs. These jobs typically involve keeping buildings and public spaces clean and well-maintained.
Cleaning and maintenance jobs in Norway include:
- Janitorial and custodial work
- Housekeeping and hotel cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning and floor maintenance
- Landscaping and gardening
- Snow removal and ice clearing
- Waste management and recycling
- Maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment
Kitchen and food service jobs
Kitchen and food service jobs are also popular among foreigners seeking unskilled jobs in Norway. These jobs typically involve working in restaurants, cafes, hotels, and other food service establishments.
Some common kitchen and food service jobs in Norway include:
- Dishwashing and cleaning
- Food preparation and cooking
- Waitstaff and servers
- Cashiers and front desk staff
- Bartenders and baristas
- Catering and event staff
- Food delivery and distribution
- Kitchen and food service assistants
Housekeeping and domestic work jobs
Housekeeping and domestic work jobs are also available in Norway and are often filled by foreign workers seeking unskilled jobs. These jobs typically involve cleaning, cooking, and caring for homes and families.
Some common housekeeping and domestic work jobs in Norway include:
- House cleaning and laundry services
- Nanny and au pair positions
- Elder care and in-home care services
- Pet care and dog walking
- Personal assistant and errand-runner
- Private chef and cooking services
- House-sitting and property management
- Gardening and outdoor maintenance
Average salaries for unskilled jobs in Norway can vary widely by industry and location. However, the minimum wage in Norway is one of the highest in the world, at NOK 167 per hour, which is about $20 USD. This minimum wage applies to most industries, including agriculture, construction, sanitation, and domestic work.
How to Apply
There are many ways to apply for unskilled jobs in Norway but my personal way of applying for these types of jobs is to apply through an online job posting website. Click on the below link and apply now.