Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: Working as a Truck Driver in Poland with Visa Sponsorship in 2023 can be a great career opportunity for unskilled labor. Research shows that there is a shortage of skilled heavy truck drivers in Poland, the Baltic States, and all of the EU, and there is a great demand for new truck drivers. That’s why the country is looking to bring hundreds of thousands of immigrants into the country through visa sponsorships.
Similarly, delivery drivers and lorry drivers are also in big demand. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape of the country while doing your job. If you think you are the one who can drive anything from a small car to heavy-duty trucks, you are in the right place. In this post, we have published full details of truck driver jobs in Poland for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with their links and contacts of employers who need foreign drivers. We will fully help you to apply for this job. All the details to apply for this job are given below in this post.
Details of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a Truck Driver:
- 5 How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Truck Driver
- Job Region: Poland
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Expected Salary: 1000-1300 Euros
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Digital tachograph card
- EC driving category 3 years driving experience (abroad preferably)
- 1-year working experience in this field.
- Legally Entitled to Work in Poland.
Benefits of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Official salary 1000-1300 Euro;
- Work and residence permits are paid by the customer (air ticket + visa)
- Medical insurance
- Work 3-4 weeks, then 1 week not but paid
- As there is a shortage of skilled Truck Drivers in Poland, you can find many Truck Driving Jobs in Poland, especially in Logistics Sector.
Job Description of a Truck Driver:
- Actively guide the safe execution of work to develop a safe working environment and demonstrate that safety is a fundamental priority in the organization.
- Transport a wide range of products (primarily paper).
- Conduct safety and preventative maintenance checks, as well as inspections of vehicles for mechanical components and potential hazards.
- Drive trucks into loading or unloading positions using appropriate maneuvering techniques.
- Report faults, accidents, or violations.
- Be sure to record all work and rest intervals, as well as mileage.
- Keep all your paperwork, including bills of lading, proofs of delivery, and receipts for gasoline and tolls.
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures and any rules and regulations about operating a truck, including those about size, weight, route designations, parking, and breaks.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Cargo Delivery Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Delivery Driver Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Cargo Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Heavy vehicles drivers jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Logistics Driving Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”, “Driving Jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship”.
- Choosing a specific location further strains/ refines your searches. For instance, choose Warsaw, Poland in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to make your CV Resume and Cover letter up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.