Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship: Qasr Al Fazeel Project Management Services is currently seeking meticulous and detail-oriented individuals for Store Data Entry Clerk positions in Dubai. This role offers an exciting opportunity for candidates skilled in accurately entering and managing data related to inventory and store operations. The company provides visa sponsorship, creating a pathway for individuals to excel in data entry and contribute to efficient store management.
Details of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Store Clerk:
- 4 Benefits of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Who can Apply for Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time
|AED 1700- AED 2200 per hour
Requirements of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in data entry and using office software.
- Basic knowledge of store operations and inventory management.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Previous experience in data entry or store operations is advantageous but not essential.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Dubai Employment Visa Category IV Eligibility criteria should be met.
Job Duties of a Store Clerk:
- Aiding and guiding customers to make beneficial purchasing decisions and convincing them to do so.
- Bring the product from the inventory location, such as the sales floor, and collect payment according to the accepted payment methods.
- Fulfill the company’s annual sales target along with the sales manager as established by the Sales Executives.
- Uncovering the new potential leads and converting them into clients.
- Attention customers and serving them.
- Maintaining cash registers and payment logs.
- Looking after the sales floor, stock rooms, or other inventory locations.
- Guiding and inviting customers to promotions and sales offers.
- Tailor ways to connect with consumers and enhance customer-store business relationships via their excellent relationship management skills.
- Boosting store sales via excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Analyze the market potential and keep an eye on the latest metrics like sales figures and sales status reports of the company and that of the big players in the industry.
- Supply management skills and reporting to senior managers on customer needs, problems, and interests.
- A good ability to expedite the customer complaints’ resolution process.
- An openness to feedback and improving continuously through the process.
Benefits of Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive salary and potential for growth within the company.
- Access to employee benefits, including health insurance and paid time off.
- Work in a reputable hotel known for its commitment to quality service.
- Opportunity for training and skill development.
- Work visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
Who can Apply for Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All Asian, African, and European Nationalities.
How to Apply for Store Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
If you are skilled in accurate data entry and want to be a part of a team that ensures efficient store management, the employer encourages you to apply through the Qasr Al Fazeel Project Management Services website.