Spanish Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with (LMIA, CAQ) Work Permit by the Family: Regency Nannies Canada is currently seeking a Spanish-speaking Live-in Nanny/ Babysitter to fill the position of Nanny/Housekeeping Assistant for a family with three children (ages: 4 months, 3 years, and 6 years) in Carignan, Quebec, Canada. The family will sponsor (LMIA, CAQ) the candidate. Read on below to find more about Spanish Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with (LMIA, CAQ) Work Permit by the family.
Details of Spanish Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with Work Permit by the Family:
- 1 Details of Spanish Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with Work Permit by the Family:
- 2 Job Requirements of a Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with a Work Permit by the Family :
- 3 Personality traits/ Personal skills required for a Live-in Nanny:
- 4 Job advertisement duties or responsibilities for a Live-in Nanny with Work Permit by the Family:
- 5 Benefits of Caregiver & Nanny Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- 6 Average Salary of a Nanny in Canada:
- 7 How to Apply for Live-In Nanny Jobs in Canada with Work Permit by the Family:
- Job title: Live-in Nanny, Babysitter, Caregiver
- Job Region: Carignan, Quebec, Canada
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Expected Salary: CAD 15-17 per hour
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Requirements of a Live-in Nanny Jobs in Canada with a Work Permit by the Family :
- The candidate should have intermediate-level proficiency in English and French, supported by an examination.
- Completion of Secondary School at least.
- Minimum one year experience in child care or any other related discipline.
- Training course in child care or any other related discipline is compulsory.
- CPR certification is not compulsory but would be an asset.
- Should be trained in babysitting children from 4 months to 6 years.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or 19 in some Canadian provinces like Alberta.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Shortlisted candidates would receive mandatory training from the employer.
Personality traits/ Personal skills required for a Live-in Nanny:
There are some essential personality traits/ personal skills that should be in every caregiver for all age groups children or even adults. To talk about this job posting specifically, Family has some requirements:
- The candidate should be reliable and trustworthy. He/ She develops their trust by adequately performing care for the children in the absence of their parents.
- He / She should be warm and cordial.
- He/ She should have excellent communication skills and great active listening skills.
- Must be patient with and energetic with children.
- Should have a good knowledge of all health and mental care techniques, standards, and activities for the well-being of adolescent children.
- Must be flexible and be available for work during any shift as suits the working needs of the parents.
- Should have a good knowledge of physical, brain games, video games, and other interest activities of children aged between 13-16.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay attention to every single detail that can improve the work quality.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Vigilance and paying attention to details.
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Good Leadership/ Supervision skills to ensure area safety.
Job advertisement duties or responsibilities for a Live-in Nanny with Work Permit by the Family:
As per the job ad, the following responsibilities/ duties are expected from the Nanny & Caregiver for the Dosanjah family children:
- Supervise children and look them after in the absence of parents.
- Prepare meals/ snacks for children as instructed by parents.
- Oversee/ Supervise children in the absence of their parents and look after their every activity like meals, homework, playtime, whereabouts, etc.
- As children are adolescents and not infants or toddlers, they can take care of their personal hygiene personally, but you have to take care if they are not doing so properly anywhere.
- Take care of the child’s social development and conduct children’s social activities like taking them to the park, swimming, karate, or any other social activity. Similarly, you have to conduct children’s meetings with any visitor in their parents’ absence under your supervision.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Tend to the good mental health and emotional well-being of the children.
- Pick and drop children to school and any other appointment.
- Performing laundry of children and preparing their bedding when they are at school. Similarly, you have to get their lunch and snacks ready when they are back.
- Keep a trace of children’s,s everyday activity, and their health profile.
- Besides children, you have to assume the full responsibility of the household in the absence of your parents.
Benefits of Caregiver & Nanny Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Reasonable Salary i.e. CAD 14 per hour.
- 4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis.
- Job is available for anyone i.e. citizens, immigrants, socially disadvantaged groups, etc.
- Optional live-in accommodations were available at no charge.
- The successful candidate(s) who are not Canadian residents are assisted in the process of procuring their Canadian work permits/visas.
- Flexible working hours within the agreeable schedule.
- LMIA and CAQ Work Permit by the family.
Average Salary of a Nanny in Canada:
The average Salary of an entry-level Caregiver or Nanny depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Ca Talent, The average pay for a security guard in Canada averages around CAD 27,300- CAD 35, 100 a year or between CAD 14 and 18 per hour. According to Job Bank Canada, the median salary of a Nanny in British Columbia is CAD 16. As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 14, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
How to Apply for Live-In Nanny Jobs in Canada with Work Permit by the Family:
- Before going to online job search portals to find and reach potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Babysitter/ Nanny Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Live-in Babysitter Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all USA in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.