KG2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa: Register FREE now if you want to teach in Abu Dhabi. SEEK Teacher’s client is looking for female qualified and experienced early years teachers who can join for the next academic year. The school is located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and offers an EXCELLENT TAX-FREE salary with housing and benefits.
The school is purpose built in the center of Abu Dhabi and has many expatriate teachers. This is a busy environment so I a looking for a “busybody” and someone who can adjust to the pace of a large school. Most of the students are from Emirati backgrounds and therefore English is not the first language. The facilities are new and fantastic and have the following:
- Football field
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Custom teaching rooms for Science, Music, Art, and PE
- Full Canteen
- Assembly hall
If you have the qualifications mentioned below, you can successfully book the slot of KG2 teacher jobs in Abu Dhabi with a Free Visa, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flights.
Details of KG2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flights
- 1 Details of KG2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flights
- 2 Requirements of KG2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa
- 3 Job Duties of a KG 2 Teacher:
- 4 Benefits of KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa
- 5 Who can Apply for KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with a Free Visa
- 6 How to Apply for KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with a Free Visa
|KG 2 Teacher
|Minimum Experience Required
|Minimum Bachelor’s in Education
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time
|AED 12,100 to 15,675 per month!
Requirements of KG2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa
- M.Ed, B.Ed, or a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a Teaching Qualification.
- At least 2 years of Teaching experience.
- Prefer candidates with international experience
- Only Females can apply for this job.
- Native or Western qualified non-Native Speaker of English
- Experience with the IB Curriculum is beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Experience in USA Curricula such as American Harcourt, AP, and Common Core is highly valued
- It will be beneficial to your application if you have experience of working in the Middle East or with non-native speakers of English
Job Duties of a KG 2 Teacher:
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for KG 2 Children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff, and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Benefits of KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa
- Salary range, dependent upon years of experience and qualification: AED 12,100 to 15,675 per month! TAX-FREE
- FREE Furnished Accommodation
- FREE Annual Flight Ticket Home
- FREE International Health Insurance
- FREE Transportation from Accommodation To and From Work;
- FREE IB Professional Development;
- FREE Visa;
- FREE Health Exam; and,
- FREE Tuition for up to two children at the Schools, does not include instructional fees, uniforms, meals, or transportation.
- FREE Baggage allowance of up to 500 USD (one-time payment upon receipt)
- FREE Utility allowance of 500 AED per month
- End of Service Gratuity;
- 2-year contract renewable
Who can Apply for KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with a Free Visa
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UAE and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Free Visa, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flights
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for KG 2 Teachers Jobs in Abu Dhabi with a Free Visa
Click on the link below to apply directly on the SEEK Teachers website.