Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship: A nanny / Babysitter/ Caregiver is needed for a German/South African couple living in Dubai with 3 dogs. The couple is expecting their first child in October 2023. An ideal candidate is someone with the more classic nanny role. As the family already has a senior and junior housekeeper working in our household, the nanny would focus mostly on childcare. However, the right candidate would be flexible and willing to help around the household with things like errands/shopping, the dogs, or supervising the junior housekeeper when needed. Must be a confident driver, experienced with newborns, and loves dogs. German language skills are not a must but would be a plus. Overall, somebody is hands-on and with a sensible approach to supporting the growing family long term. Read on below to find more:
Details of Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Nanny for Newborn Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Personality traits/ Personal skills of a Nanny for Newborns:
- 4 Job advertisement duties or responsibilities for Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Benefits of Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Nanny/ Babysitter/ Caregiver
- Job Region: UAE
- Employer’s name: Great Au Pair LLC
- Expected Salary: 1500-2000 AED per month
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes
Requirements of Nanny for Newborn Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Minimum one year experience in child care or any other related discipline.
- Training course in child care or any other related discipline is compulsory.
- CPR certification is not compulsory but would be an asset.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years to work in the UAE.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in the UAE, and he must meet all immigration requirements to be eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Shortlisted candidates would receive mandatory training from the employer.
Personality traits/ Personal skills of a Nanny for Newborns:
There are some essential personality traits/ personal skills that should be in every caregiver for all age groups, especially a newborn:
- The candidate should be reliable and trustworthy. He/ She develops their trust by adequately performing care for the children in the absence of their parents.
- He / She should be warm and cordial.
- He/ She should have excellent communication skills and great active listening skills.
- Must be patient with and energetic with children.
- Should have a good knowledge of all health and mental care techniques, and standards for newborns.
- Must be flexible and be available for work during any shift as suits the working needs of the parents.
- Should have a good knowledge of the sign language of newborns.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay attention to every single detail that can improve the work quality.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Vigilance and paying attention to details.
- Problem-solving and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Good Leadership/ Supervision skills to ensure area safety.
Job advertisement duties or responsibilities for Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the job ad, the following responsibilities/ duties are expected from the Nanny for Newborns:
- Supervise children and look them after in the absence of parents.
- Prepare meals/ snacks for children as instructed by parents.
- Oversee/ Supervise children n the absence of their parents and look after their sleep and feeding cycle, timings, etc.
- A child is a newborn, they can’t take care of their personal hygiene personally, so you have to perform the relevant duties like changing diapers.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Bathing and dressing them with care.
- Besides children, you have to assume the full responsibility of the household in the absence of your parents.
- Assuming housekeeping duties when needed and supervising junior housekeeper.
Benefits of Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Housing Allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Transportation allowance/ car.
- Mom is self-employed working from home and dad will be a stay-at-home dad, family is very flexible with what the role will look like.
- All the house staff is live-out, so after the newborn phase, the nanny role will definitely be live-out with a housing allowance.
How to Apply for Nanny for Newborns Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
If you seem suitable for the role, please don’t hesitate to click on the link below and start a discussion with the employer: