Admin Assistant/ PA Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship and Free Ticket: Director of an online business in Dubai, UAE needs a PA/ Admin Assistant with 5 years of experience with excellent Spoken English and Computer Skills Flexible Work Timings, Good Communication Skills, and well-organized individual who can work well under pressurized/ fast-paced work environment. Sponsorship is available for the position with a yearly holiday home (ticket free). Let’s get to know more about Admin Assistant/ PA Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship and Free Ticket.
Details of Admin Assistant/ PA Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship and Free Ticket
- Job Title: Admin Assistant/ PA
- Expected Salary: £25.16k – £35k per annum
- Job Region: UAE
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: High school Diploma or relevant qualification in Front Office
- Experience required: 5 years
Requirements of Admin Assistant/ PA Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship and Free Ticket:
- Must be proficient in using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). You must know how to write effective emails, and how to answer them effectively. Must know how to represent the company and its objectives over phone calls.
- A good grip over basic English-speaking and excellent grip over spoken and written English.
- You must know how to deliver good customer/client service over phone calls, emails, voicemails, social media, etc.
- A minimum high school diploma is needed (or equivalent) but having a university degree is a plus.
- 5 years of administrative/secretarial experience.
Job Description of an Admin Assistant/ PA:
- Keeping office/company records in both paper and digital form and organizing the files. You are responsible for all clerical tasks.
- Maintaining and organizing all agendas and calendars.
- Scheduling internal meetings and reserving and preparing conference rooms for it.
- Managing all travel needs of senior officials and point-to-point coordination for this purpose (from flight to hotel).
- Prepare weekly timesheets, expense reports, performance records, and all other documents related to the company’s operations like case-related materials, memoranda, letters, and slide decks. They also have to copy, proofread, scan, file, print, bind, and distribute all the documents.
- Answer phone calls and support visitors.
- Form a schedule of all administrative projects and assign them.
- You are responsible for quality control_ all records and documents should be error-free and their format should be according to the company’s guidelines.
- Maintain a centralized electronic/digital filing system.
Benefits of Admin Assistant/ PA Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Salary (Still negotiable).
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Annual holiday home with a free ticket.
- Friendly working environment.