Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship: Tate is actively seeking individuals interested in Office Assistant Jobs in the UK. As an Office Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing administrative support to ensure smooth operations within the organization. The company offers Visa Sponsorship for eligible candidates who are interested in working in the UK.
Tate is an institution that houses, in a network of four art galleries, the United Kingdom’s national collection of British art, and international modern and contemporary art. It is not a government institution, but its main sponsor is the UK Department for Culture, Media and Sport, unlike private companies, they don’t have uncertain futures like private companies. As a semi-skilled job role, you can be sponsored both through a Temporary Work Visa/ Tier 2 Visa, as Level 2 Admin Assistant Jobs qualify as a Skilled Job Role. Let’s get to know more about Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Description of an Office Assistant/ PA:
- 4 Benefits of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Who can Apply for Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
|Job Type||Office Assistant|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Part-Time|
|Salary Hourly||£20- £25 per hour|
Requirements of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Must be proficient in using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). You must know how to write effective emails, and how to answer them effectively. Must know how to represent the company and its objectives over phone calls.
- A good grip over basic English speaking and excellent grip over spoken and written English.
- You must know how to deliver good customer/client service over phone calls, emails, voicemails, social media, etc.
- A minimum high school diploma is needed (or equivalent) but having a university degree is a plus.
- 2 years of administrative/secretarial experience.
- UK Skilled/ Temporary Visa Eligibility Criteria should be met, depending upon the Visa Option your Employer offers you.
Job Description of an Office Assistant/ PA:
- Keeping office/company records in both paper and digital form and organizing the files. You are responsible for all clerical tasks.
- Maintaining and organizing all agendas and calendars.
- Scheduling internal meetings and reserving and preparing conference rooms for it.
- Managing all travel needs of senior officials and point-to-point coordination for this purpose (from flight to hotel).
- Prepare weekly timesheets, expense reports, performance records, and all other documents related to the company’s operations like case-related materials, memoranda, letters, and slide decks. They also have to copy, proofread, scan, file, print, bind, and distribute all the documents.
- Answer phone calls and support visitors.
- Form a schedule of all administrative projects and assign them.
- You are responsible for quality control_ all records and documents should be error-free and their format should be according to the company’s guidelines.
- Maintain a centralized electronic/digital filing system.
Benefits of Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with benefits and potential for career growth.
- Visa Sponsorship options are available for eligible candidates seeking employment in the UK.
- Contribute to the efficient functioning of a renowned cultural institution.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team environment within Tate.
Who can Apply for Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Office Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
Join Tate in the UK as an Office Assistant and contribute to the administrative operations of a prestigious cultural institution. With competitive compensation, the potential for Visa Sponsorship, and the opportunity to provide essential administrative support, this role offers a rewarding and meaningful career path. Apply today and take the first step toward a fulfilling journey.