Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship: Qatar Airways has announced an amazing job opportunity at Doha Airport, Qatar that doesn’t demand much Education or Experience but is a promising opportunity for those who want to settle in the jewel of the Gulf, Qatar.
As a Hygiene Agent within Qatar Aircraft Catering Company, you will be responsible for assisting in managing all activities of the hygiene department with an efficient team of hygiene staff and providing a high standard of cleaning service. A High School Diploma is enough, but in that case, you need to have 1-year job experience in the same or related field (like Quality Supervisor for Pharmaceutical Products or any company, Cleaner, or Occupational Hygiene Jobs). However, if you are qualified up to the Bachelor’s level, experience isn’t necessary in any case.
Knowledge & handling of cleaning chemicals, Sensitive and sophisticated production equipment, machinery, and cleaning tools with Good Spoken and Written English Skills is required. If you have a passion for neatness and cleanliness, it’s time to cash out your immaculate nature and make the Airport spotless and flawless for Qatar Airways guests.
Every day, Google hosts hundreds of job searches about Qatar: Unskilled Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship/ Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/ Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship, etc. This job post we gonna talk about is a one-stop answer for all. Visa will be offered by the company. Let’s get to know all the details of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
Details of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Hygiene Agent at Qatar Airways:
- 4 Why Work for Qatar Airways? Benefits of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Average Salary of a Hygiene Agent/ Occupational Hygiene Jobs in Qatar
- 6 Who can Apply for Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways?
- 7 How to Apply for Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Hygiene Agent/ Cleaner
- Employer: Qatar Airways
- Average Salary: QAR 1800 per month
- Education Required: High School Diploma to Bachelor’s
- Experience Required: 0-1 year
- Language Requirements: Fluent Written and Spoken English
- Employee Benefits: As per Qatar Airways Policies
Requirements of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- Knowledge & handling of cleaning chemicals, Sensitive and sophisticated production equipment, machinery, and cleaning tools
- Good Spoken and Written English
- Knowledge of Hygiene & Food Safety Standards
- Trained in Fire Safety & First Aid
Job Duties of a Hygiene Agent at Qatar Airways:
- Coordinating with Maintenance, Production, and Operations on daily activities.
- To allocate cleaning tasks to available Assistants against an allocated schedule and specification.
- Awareness of, and adherence to, current health and safety legislation and approved codes of practice as communicated by the Department.
- Oversee the cleanliness and serviceability of cleaning equipment and facilities.
- Communicate the safe use of cleaning products, equipment, and machinery to staff.
- Ensure that cleaning is performed using only approved products and equipment supplied by the Department.
- Be familiar with the safe use of approved cleaning products and equipment.
- Maintain all necessary documentation & record of cleaning materials stocks and place periodical orders after necessary approval from the Line Manager.
- Adhere to provided Hygiene & Safety guidelines and instructions.
- Ensure regular periodical maintenance of cleaning equipment is carried out by staff and that identified faults are rectified in coordination with maintenance.
- Induct Hygiene Assistant with appropriate training in the operation of sensitive & specialized cleaning machinery such as polishers, vacuum cleaners, Floor scrubbers, etc., and in safe systems of work.
- Ensure staff awareness of any relevant risk assessments, material safety data sheets (MSDS), and or training required in advance of undertaking any cleaning task.
- Support Line Manager in organizing proper implementation of cleaning schedules.
- Follow Food Safety & Hygiene standards
Why Work for Qatar Airways? Benefits of Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship offered by the company. Qatar Airways is entitled to sponsor their overseas employees’ work permits in any country they are based in.
- Qatar Airways offer a comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Package with Free Health and Dental Insurance
- Free or Discounted Flights for Employees
- Social Benefits like Sick Leave, Parental Leave, Holidays, etc.
- Financial benefits like Pension scheme, 401k Insurance scheme, Savings plan, etc .
- No High-fi experience or Education required
- Get a chance to live in Qatar and work for the world top-notch airways and business entity.
Average Salary of a Hygiene Agent/ Occupational Hygiene Jobs in Qatar
The Average Salary of a Hygiene Agent/ Hygienist is QAR 2000 per month (basic level with no experience ) that increases with Experience or Education. Moreover, having a job in well-known companies pay you more than start-ups or SMEs.
Who can Apply for Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways?
Qatar has no nationality specifications for it’s Work Permit, therefore all nationalities can apply for Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways/ Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners like:
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Hygiene Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways with Visa Sponsorship
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.