Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers: If you are an English speaker looking for housekeeping jobs in Netherlands, there are many options available. Housekeeping jobs usually involve cleaning and maintaining a home or hotel. In Germany, many households and hotels require housekeeping staff, and some of them may be looking for English-speaking staff specifically to cater to international guests.
In this article, we will inform you in full detail how to apply for housekeeping jobs in Netherlands as English speakers and foreigners. This is an unskilled job in Netherlands and we have seen many people trying to find it online. If you are among those who want to get unskilled jobs in Netherlands then follow this post till the end.
Details of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- 1 Details of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- 2 Benefits of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- 3 Requirements of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- 4 Average Salary of a Housekeeper in Netherlands:
- 5 Types of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship for English Speakers
- 6 How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship?
- Country Name: Netherlands.
- Job type: Housekeeping Jobs
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: No
- Age Limit: Minimum 18-21 Years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 9-12 EUR per Hour.
Benefits of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- No knowledge is required.
- No experience is required.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay.
- Most of employers offer free accommodation and food.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Job Opportunities Everywhere.
Requirements of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands for English Speakers:
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
- You should know basic-level English and Dutch.
- Experience is not necessary, but experienced candidates are preferred everywhere.
- No Criminal Record.
- Sound Health Record.
- All Visa Documents as prescribed by Dutch Immigration authorities.
Average Salary of a Housekeeper in Netherlands:
The average salary for a domestic worker in Netherlands can vary by location, employer, and experience level. However, according to data from the Federal Employment Agency of Netherlands and online salary databases, the average hourly wage for a domestic worker in Netherlands and various other neighboring EU countries is around €10-12 per hour.
Types of Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship for English Speakers
- Hotel housekeeper: Hotels are always in need of housekeeping staff to clean and maintain their guest rooms, public areas, and facilities. This can include tasks such as making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and restocking supplies.
- Private household housekeeper: Many families in Netherlands and EU employ housekeepers to clean and maintain their homes. This can include general cleaning, laundry, ironing, and possibly some cooking or grocery shopping.
- Office Cleaner: Many companies in Netherlands and EU hire housekeeping staff to clean and maintain their offices and facilities. This can include tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning restrooms.
- Housekeeping supervisor: Some employers may require a housekeeping supervisor to oversee a team of housekeepers and ensure that all cleaning duties are carried out efficiently and to a high standard.
- Cruise ship housekeeper: For those who enjoy travel, housekeeping jobs are also available on cruise ships that dock in Dutch ports. These jobs typically involve cleaning and maintaining guest cabins, public areas, and crew quarters.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship?
There are many ways to apply for Housekeeping jobs in Netherlands but my personal way of applying for these types of jobs is to apply through an online job posting website. There are many online job posting websites available where you can find Housekeeping jobs if you are a foreigner. We have mentioned below some top online job posting websites where you can find unskilled jobs in Netherlands as a foreigner.