Caregiver Jobs USA with Visa Sponsorship: A single term of Caregiver implies a wide range of duties i.e. Housekeeping duties, Personal Care duties, Companionship, Mobility Assistance, Transportation Assistance, and Meal preparation. You can also call them Care Assistant, Personal Assistant, Support Worker, and so on.
Experience is not necessary for the job. Having empathy and a caring nature is enough. However, you also need to have relevant certification in Healthcare, Social Care, or at least a High School Diploma with proficiency in Basic English, depending upon the educational standards of the employer. However, experience is not necessary in most cases. Let’s get to learn more about Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
What Work Visa/ Permit Do I Need for Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- 1 What Work Visa/ Permit Do I Need for Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- 2 What nationalities are eligible for Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- 3 Why Work in USA as a Caregiver?
- 4 How Much a Foreigner Can Earn as a Caregiver with Visa Sponsorship in USA?
- 5 Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 6 How to Apply for More Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
To become a carer in the United States of America, the best route is for an employer to sponsor you for the EB-3 (Other Worker) visa. This is a permanent US visa that allows you to live and work permanently in the United States of America.
The EB-3 Visa (Other Worker) visa does not require any specific skills, qualifications, or experience on your part to be granted the visa to work in America. However, you need to be physically fit and healthy and able to speak and read English. You don’t need any experience as a carer but if you have then it’s a great career move.
In order to qualify for the EB3 visa, a foreign worker must prove the following:
- That they have a valid and permanent job offer from a US employer.
- They have the qualifications to meet the job description in terms of their level of education and job experience.
What nationalities are eligible for Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
All African, Asian, and European nationalities can apply for Caregiver Jobs in USA with a Visa Sponsorship in 2024.
Why Work in USA as a Caregiver?
- Competitive Salary
- A wide range of jobs are available throughout the USA. Wherever you are in the USA, you can find jobs.
- A variety of compensation benefits like Dental, Health, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- With an EB3 visa, foreign workers can go to the US, live there permanently, and work without having to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).
- The opportunity to live and work permanently in the United States
- The ability to bring eligible family members (spouse and unmarried children under 21) to the U.S.
- The possibility of eventual U.S. Citizenship
- Flexibility in changing employers, with certain limitations
- You can work with more than one employer, thus more earning
- Some employers are ready to offer you free Accommodation with them in their home, as you are a full-time caregiver.
- Work-life balance
- Supportive work environment.
How Much a Foreigner Can Earn as a Caregiver with Visa Sponsorship in USA?
It depends upon whether you work with an institute or an agency, with a family in domestic settings, you work part-time or full-time, and how many duties you perform (from personal care to full housekeeping). However, online data sources show that on average, a Caregiver earns bw $19-$23 per hour.
Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Live-in Caregiver Jobs USA with Visa Sponsorship
- California, USA
- Full-time and Permanent
- 0-2 years of experience and High School Diploma required
- Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping
- Free Accommodation on request
Caregiver for Elderly USA Visa Sponsorship
- Closter, NJ, USA
- Take care of a 75-year-old mother. She is active and pretty much can do her own personal stuff but we need someone to be with her, take care of her, take her out sidewalk, or drive
- Accommodation The giver will have a personal bedroom and personal bathroom. You will be staying with a family and live like a family member
Overnight Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Illinois, USA
- Assisting Hands Home Care in Arlington
- Full Time and Permanent Job for $19 per hour
- Heights is always looking for great caregivers to join their team. Their caregivers come from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds, and they all share the common goal of providing quality care to their neighbors.
Private In-Home Caregiver Job USA Visa Sponsorship and Weekly Pay
- Full Time and Permanent for $20-$28 per hour
- Milwaukee, USA
- As an Amada Senior Care employee, you have the opportunity to help your neighbors live comfortably and safely in their homes. Here at Amada Senior Care, we offer a variety of services to our clients such as ADL Assistance Meal Prep Light house-keeping Running errands Assistance to and from appointments Companionship Medication Reminders Walking and Exercise assistance Non-Medical Help
- Dental insurance Flexible schedule Referral program Vision insurance Schedule: 4-hour shift 8-hour shift Choose your own hours Day shift Evening shift Monday to Friday Weekend availability Weekends only Ability to commute/relocate
How to Apply for More Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
- Prepare an updated and structured Resume/ CV highlighting your education, experience, or any other skills that prove you as a fit choice for this job.
- Gather all necessary documents for EB-3 Visa like passport, required petition, health check, criminal record check, etc.
- Hunt for an employer ready to sponsor you through Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, individual Caregiving Agencies, or AU Pair Websites like Ameda Care, and Assisting Hand Home Care.
- Submit your Job Application and Wait for the response