Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: French Multinational Company Auchan is looking for all categories of Warehouse Workers, e.g., Warehouse Operatives, Warehouse Cleaners, Warehouse Sorters, Warehouse Managers, etc, for its retail operations. Job includes Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation. Applicants will perform simple duties like picking up pallets, packing and labeling them, and some complex operations like operating forklifts. Read on below to find more details about Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship. Read on below to find more about Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
- Job Title: Warehouse Sorter.
- Job Country: Poland
- Experience required: No
- Knowledge required: No
- Job Schedule: 10-12h/shifts, 1h/break, 5-6 days/week;
- Expected Salary: 4800-5800 PLN, (≈1000$-1200$).
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
Requirements of Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a chilled environment.
- Picking Food Products using a voice headset.
- Fast-paced individual.
Job Description of a Warehouse Sorter:
- Reading work order information to sort every item properly into their designated areas.
- Comparing work orders against item and batch numbers to ensure that the correct item is picked up.
- Taking items ready for delivery to the loading area.
- Reporting any item damage to the warehouse supervisor.
- Labeling items with all the profile information, such as date, shipping, price, and quantity, according to set instructions.
- Moving items to delivery pallets and stacking them properly along with the loaders.
- Receiving incoming shipments and keeping items in the correct inventory area according to the information supplied.
- Ensuring that all stored items are packed and stacked according to the company’s standards and company safety policies.
How to Apply for Warehouse Sorter Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
Applicants will apply by clicking on the link below and filling out a simple form.