Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK (£10.67 plus employee benefits): Greggs has conquered the whole UK with its tasty Sausage Rolls, resulting in sales topping £1bn for the first time in 2023. Their other breakfast, lunch, and tea snacks are also groundbreakingly successful. Joining these successful and reputable brands as one of their team members is nothing less than a prestige
Cheggs is proud to vanish national discrimination and espouses equality and diversity by sponsoring international workers to join their team along with UK nationals in a variety of positions we’ll discuss below. Read on below to get to know everything about Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK (£10.67 plus employee benefits).
Details of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- 1 Details of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- 2 Requirements of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- 3 What are the Benefits of Working with Greggs?
- 4 What Job Roles Does Greggs Offer with Visa Sponsorship?
- 5 Who can Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- 6 How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK (£10.67 plus employee benefits)?
|Posting date:||10 August 2023|
|Salary:||£10.67 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||£10.67 + employee benefits|
|Closing date:||09 September 2023|
|Location:||Yelsted, Gillingham, UK|
|Posting Body||Government of UK Website|
Requirements of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- No education required. Secondary/ High School Education is enough.
- Fluency in Basic English Language Communication.
- No experience required
- Eligibility Criteria for UK Seasonal Worker Visa / UK Skilled Worker should be met. Click Here to know about the Work Permit/ Immigration Conditions in the UK Hospitality Industry.
- Should apply before the application closing deadline.
What are the Benefits of Working with Greggs?
- 1,000 annual retention bonus*
- Up to £400 reward for every successful refer a friend
- Up to £300 annual bonus scheme
- Up to 60% colleague discount for you, family, and friends with brands such as Costa Coffee, Pret A Manger, M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Greggs, KFC, WHSmith, and more… so nothing has to COSTA fortune at work.
- Enhanced benefits, including pension, sick pay, maternity, paternity, and life assurance
- Fabulous development opportunities including funded qualifications
- Weekly Pay
- No experience is required; full training is provided.
- Retention bonus payable subject to completion of “Burger King Foundations” Training, payment made in two 6 monthly installments and pro-rata based on a start date on the contract.
What Job Roles Does Greggs Offer with Visa Sponsorship?
- Kitchen Staff
- Customer Service Assistant
- Food Serving Staff
- Retail Assistant
- Crew Member
- Food and Beverages Team Member
- Warehouse Assistant
Who can Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK (£10.67 plus employee benefits)?
Click on the link below to get redirected towards the official Government of UK Website and apply online.