Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship: As a Security Guard at BROWN SECURITY LTD, you will be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for our client’s premises and assets. Your vigilant presence, effective communication skills, and commitment to upholding security protocols will contribute to the overall protection and satisfaction of our clients. The successful candidate will possess strong observational skills, adaptability, and a sense of responsibility.
The position comes up with Visa Sponsorship because the recruitment agency is the biggest/ one of the most accredited Security Services Providers in Scotland and all over the UK. Candidate should weigh a minimum of 65 kg and should be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall, and shouldn’t be older than 45 years old. Let’s read on more in detail about Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work permits and Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Security Guard:
- 4 Benefits of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Who can Apply for Security guard jobs in Scotland with a Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Security Guard jobs in Scotland with a Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Permanent
|£20 per hour
Requirements of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship
- Prior experience ( at least one year) is preferred.
- Strong observational and attention-to-detail skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Effective Leadership and Crowd-Controlling abilities.
- Familiarity with security systems and equipment.
- Basic computer and technical skills for problem detection.
- Physical fitness and the ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Body Dimensions as described above.
Job Duties of a Security Guard:
- Perform regular patrols to deter and detect suspicious activities.
- Monitor surveillance systems and report any breaches or incidents.
- Respond promptly to alarms, emergencies, and incidents.
- Enforce access control and visitor management procedures.
- Maintain accurate incident reports and logs.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to ensure security measures are upheld.
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors, employees, and clients.
- Follow established security protocols and company policies.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with safety and security regulations.
Benefits of Security Guards Jobs in Scotland with Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship:
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates. A permanent and stable job is the basis for your permanent stay.
- Work hours are in accordance with Labour rights i.e. 40 hours per week.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Relocation as soon as the job is confirmed.
- Free Accommodation.
- Job security is a prominent feature of UK Labour Law.
- Employee Social benefits and Long-term benefits.
- Attractive salary package.
- Job training for professional growth and career development.
- Vast job market. Security guards are needed for every kind of residential and commercial facility.
Who can Apply for Security guard jobs in Scotland with a Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Security Guard Jobs in Scotland with a Work Permit and Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia