Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online Now): If you are a skilled and experienced butcher, the Cottage Butcher & Bistro has a golden chance for you to work in the thriving meat industry of Canada. You are expected to go beyond cutting and packaging; it’s about providing exceptional service, sharing your knowledge, and contributing to the success of our meat department.
You should have 1-3 years of experience, and you can work all across Canada in the different branches, and franchises of the Company. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of LMIA, you can work as a butcher in Canada, having high career prospects there due to being a shortage of skills. Job Bank Canada, being the biggest and official job search portal of the Canadian Government advertises 200+ Butchers/ Meat Cutters Jobs in Canada. Let’s get to know more about Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online Now).
Details of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job Duties of a Butcher/ Meat Cutter:
- 4 Who Can Apply for Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- 5 Benefits of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and On-contract (Extendible with Visa extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$20-25 per hour|
Requirements of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- At least Secondary School. Three years apprenticeship (or equivalent), or any certification in Meat Processing is highly proffered or may be appointed as necessary by some employers.
- 1-3 years of experience demanded by the company. At least 2 years of experience is a must for Canadian Skilled Worker Visa.
- All general and specific requirements of the Canadian Skilled Worker Visa as described Here
Job Duties of a Butcher/ Meat Cutter:
- Cutting meat from bones into chunks or large pieces as specified by the customer.
- Trimming fat from meat.
- Mincing meat and shaping it into different customized pieces.
- Making sausages by operating sausage machines.
- Crumbing, seasoning, marinating, smoking, and curing meat (if working for a food business or eatery).
- Producing small goods from specially prepared and selected cuts of meat.
- Budgeting, stock control, and taking orders.
- Expertly prepare and portion meats according to customer specifications and established standards.
- Offer personalized customer service, engaging with patrons to understand their preferences and provide recommendations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including meat cutting stations and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
- Collaborate with team members to manage inventory, restock displays, and manage product rotation.
- Assist with the creation of value-added products, such as marinated meats or specialty cuts.
Who Can Apply for Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
Benefits of Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa sponsorship to work in Canada provides an exciting opportunity to showcase your butchery skills on an international stage.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, acknowledging your role in delivering top-quality products.
- Ongoing training and professional development to enhance your expertise in meat cutting and customer service.
- An engaging and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and your contribution to the meat department.
How to Apply for Butcher Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
If you think yourself as experienced and qualified as the job post demands, apply by clicking on the link