Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (No Experience Required): With MBS’s new modernization policies, Saudi Arabia now hosts a lot of amazing job opportunities for females, especially teachers, nurses, housekeepers, and babysitters/ nannies. You will find a lot of VIP families traveling to USA, UK, Europe, and other corners of the world taking their nannies and babysitters with them. Moreover, you can affiliate yourself with various agencies giving you employment with a private family, within a school, or other Child Care Agencies.
In this post, we will sum up everything about Babysitting Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship like Work Visa Requirements, Job Requirements, Salary and benefits, Online Job Application Links, and How to Get More Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners with No Experience Required.
Requirements of Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Requirements of Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Is Experience and Education Necessary for Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
- 3 What are the Job Duties of a Babysitter/ Nanny?
- 4 How Much a Babysitter Earn in Saudi Arabia?
- 5 Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 6 Babysitter for a School in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship, Housing, and Transport
- 7 Part-time nanny and Babysitter
- 8 More Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Saudi Work Visa Requirements
Anyone who wishes to enter Saudi Arabia will require a visa, with the exception of citizens of countries that are members of The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. These members include the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, the Sultanate of Oman, and Kuwait.
The following documents are required to obtain an employment visa:
- A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment
- A passport-sized photograph, in color
- Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website
- A completed visa application
- Three copies of a signed medical report
- A letter of employment from the sponsoring company in Saudi Arabia, which must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Chamber of Commerce
- A signed copy of the employment contract
- A certified copy of the applicant’s university diploma, which must be validated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- A police report of any criminal record
- An addressed, prepaid envelope
Is Experience and Education Necessary for Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
It depends upon the employer’s requirements. Those with specialized needs like teaching children in English, or tending to special needs of the children, etc, may require experience, while traditional nanny and babysitting roles that come up with housekeeping and cleaning duties may not require experience
What are the Job Duties of a Babysitter/ Nanny?
The babysitter and Nanny’s duties vary greatly. However, even with variations, they are limited to:
- Child Care and Personal Hygiene
- Child’s Academic Assistance like teaching him English, Homework Help, Teaching Social Skills, etc.
- Child’s Social life responsibilities like taking him to appointments, playgrounds, etc (it happens when you don’t typically work with a toddler or preschooler)
- Housekeeping duties like cleaning, cooking, and laundry.
How Much a Babysitter Earn in Saudi Arabia?
The average babysitter’s gross salary in Saudi Arabia is 51,815 SAR or an equivalent hourly rate of 25 SAR. In addition, they earn an average bonus of 575 SAR. Salary estimates are based on salary data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Saudi Arabia. An entry-level babysitter (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of 47,998 SAR. On the other end, a senior-level babysitter (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of 60,231 SAR.
However, salaries also vary with respect to the individual employer and the duties they ask you to perform.
Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Babysitter Jobs for an American Family (No Experience and Visa Sponsorship)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent and Full-Time Job with Visa Sponsorship
- SAR 2100 per month
- Accommodation on request and no Housekeeping duties
English Speaking Nanny for a VIP family £5000-6000 per month with Free Accommodation
- They are looking for a warm, creative nanny governess for a VVIP family in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. To take care of 4 and 6-year-old children
- The ideal nanny should enjoy doing Arts and crafts and educational fun activities with children Working 6 days per week, 12-hour days (free time during school hours)
- It is a fully staffed home with housekeepers, chef, etc… Salary is £5000-6000 per month DOE
Babysitter for a School in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship, Housing, and Transport
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- FREE Annual Flight Ticket Home
- FREE International Health Insurance
- Professional Development.
- FREE Visa
- End of Service Gratuity Bonus All candidates
- High School Diploma with at least 2 years of experience working in a school
Part-time nanny and Babysitter
- Permanent and Full Time
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Babysitters or nannies for clients in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Preferably with experience and love for children. With college education or medical background is an advantage.
More Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Click on the link below to apply for more Babysitter Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2024. However, it’s got to first have your updated CV/ Resume, highlighting your relevant knowledge and experience, and then apply. Some of the well-paying jobs require one to two years of experience