Germany is in dire need of foreign workers due to labour shortage. For those who think that this highly developed country only needs a highly qualified skilled workforce, Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany 2023 with Visa sponsorship are the answer. The fact is that Germany needs workers in its every industry i.e. primary, secondary, and tertiary. According to Life in Germany, any worker coming from abroad can find a job in Germany’s agricultural sector because skilled workers and laborers are in extreme shortage. Hence, opening nearly 1 million jobs in Germany.
According to a random survey of farm employers and employees in Germany, the minimum wage of an agricultural/ farm worker in Germany is €1,032. Other than this attractive salary package, visa sponsorship is undoubtedly the biggest benefit of this job. Germany is the highest paying country in the world and the EU. So, getting sponsored for a visa in such a country without having to do anything on your own would be nothing less than a blessing. Let’s get deeper:
Details of Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- Job title: Farm Workers/ Agricultural workers
- Country: Germany
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Industry: Agriculture
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Relocation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Health Insurance: Yes
- Expected salary: €1000-1200
Requirements of Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany 2023:
As per the job ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- No minimum education is required. No diploma, degree, or certification.
- You should have excellent skills in Basic German communication along with the English language.
- No minimum experience is required.
- You have to undergo complete training before your full-time job starts.
- You should have prior basic knowledge about crop (vegetables, animals) farming, animal tending, animal health check, and operating basic farm machinery.
- A valid and attested driver’s license of your home country and an abstract driving record check.
- Criminal record check.
- You may be required to perform overtime often.
- Physically demanding as you have to work in a fast-paced environment and have to walk often. You are also required to handle heavy loads of packed crops.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
Mr. Pretzel Baker Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
Benefits of Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany:
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Decent lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Free Accommodation.
- Many employers offer free food or other on-site amenities.
- Job security and stability.
- Employee Social welfare benefits.
- Health Insurance.
Top in-demand Agricultural Jobs in Germany:
Here are some of the highest-demanded professions in Germany’s Agricultural sector:
- General Farm Worker.
- Dairy Farm Worker.
- Fruit/Vegetable Pickers.
- Farm Foreman.
- Poultry Farm Workers.
- Livestock Attendants/ Cattle Attendants.
- Farm Supervisor.
- Agricultural Engineer.
- Agricultural data collector.
- Irrigation Expert.
- Breeding Assistant/ Specialist.
- Mechanic Agricultural workers.
- Agricultural Research fellow.
- Advisor Agricultural and Development Policy.
- Sales manager/ associate/ person.
- Vet/ Vet Assistants.
- Seasonal Workers.
- Soil Samplers.
- Crop Consultant.
- Greenhouse Labour.
- Click here for more jobs
Average Salary of an Agricultural/ Farm Worker in Germany:
The average salary for agricultural / farm jobs in Germany varies according to the job role, education, experience, location, etc. However, according to Salary Expert, average salaries in Germany for some common agricultural jobs are as follows:
- Fruit/Vegetable Pickers: €1,500 to €2,000 per month.
- Livestock/ Dairy Farm Worker: €2,000 to €3,000 per month.
- Farmers: €2000-€2500
Farm Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners 2023 – Apply Online
How to Apply for Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Agricultural Jobs in Germany with Visa sponsorship”, “Farm Jobs in Germany with Visa sponsorship”, or “ Farmer Jobs in Germany with Visa sponsorship” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Munich, Germany.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in German, as there is a high chance that your employer uses German as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.