Security Guard/ Patrol Officer Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship (€2500 per month): Around 20,000 people move to Finland for work every year. But demographic changes have many fearing that won’t be enough. Like Other Countries, Finland also needs Engineers, Nurses, and Social Workers. But, among Unskilled Professions, Drivers and Security Guards are two professions in highest demand.
Securitas is Finland’s leading security service company. We produce versatile, high-quality, and individual security services for companies, communities, the public sector, and consumers. As a Shortage Skill, Finland sponsors Work Visas for Foreigners to join Security Services Jobs. You will find complete job details of Security Guard / Patrol Officer jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship like job description, job requirements, responsibilities of this role, a way to apply for this job role, and eligibility criteria for visa sponsorship. Let’s get started:
Details of Security Guard/ Patrol Officer Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship (€2500 per month)
- 1 Details of Security Guard/ Patrol Officer Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship (€2500 per month)
- 2 Requirements of Security Guard/ Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland at Securitas:
- 4 Job Duties of a Patrol Guard:
- 5 Who can Apply for Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship?
|Security Guard/ Patrol Officer
|Minimum Experience Required
|Basic English and Finnish
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Permanent
Requirements of Security Guard/ Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age for a Finnish work visa.
- There are no minimum education requirements, but some employers may demand a High School diploma or any equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of one or two years of experience would be preferred. However, many employers provide on-site training for inexperienced and experienced candidates alike.
- Candidates who have done any professional training course for security jobs will be preferred.
- You shouldn’t fall short of any condition or requirement for the Finnish work visa category for unskilled workers.
- To work in Finland legally, you must require a work permit. However, with visa sponsorship, your employer arranges your work permit from the Ministry of Labour.
- This work is physically demanding and requires good communication skills, hand-eye coordination, the ability to work in a tough environment, and good teamwork ability. You may be required to stand and walk for a long number of hours.
- Swedish and Finnish are the two official languages of Finland. For most of the Finnish territories, English is not enough. You need to be fluent in at least basic Finnish and Swedish.
- A background check may be required for a clean criminal record and healthy medical record.
- You must be flexible in nature to work in alternative shifts and overtime.
Benefits of Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland at Securitas:
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates. A permanent and stable job is the basis for your permanent stay.
- Work hours are in accordance with Labour rights i.e. 40 hours per week.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Relocation as soon as the job is confirmed.
- Free Accommodation.
- Job security is a prominent feature of Finnish Labour Law.
- Employee Social benefits and Long-term benefits.
- Attractive salary package.
- Job training for professional growth and career development.
- Vast job market. Security guards are needed for every kind of residential and commercial facility.
Job Duties of a Patrol Guard:
- Perform regular patrols to deter and detect suspicious activities.
- Monitor surveillance systems and report any breaches or incidents.
- Respond promptly to alarms, emergencies, and incidents.
- Enforce access control and visitor management procedures.
- Maintain accurate incident reports and logs.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to ensure security measures are upheld.
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors, employees, and clients.
- Follow established security protocols and company policies.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with safety and security regulations.
Who can Apply for Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship:
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Security Guard/ Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Security Guard / Patrol Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship?
Fill out the application for the position via the attached link. Please act quickly, because open positions will be filled as soon as suitable people are found.