Security Guards Jobs In Finland For Foreigners 2023 with visa sponsorship: Today we have brought another excellent opportunity for unskilled workers who want to settle and work in Europe. With little training, education, and experience, you can earn this life-changing chance. Europe is the number one choice for those people who are from underdeveloped or developing countries but couldn’t get a chance to get high quality education and job experience. Security guards are unskilled workers. Still, not everyone can undertake this job role as it has its own requirements and demands.
We have got your back! You will find complete job details of security guard jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship like job description, job requirements, responsibilities of this role, and a way to apply for this job role, and eligibility criteria for visa sponsorship. Let’s get started:
Details of Security Guard Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Security guards Jobs In Finland.
- Job country: Finland
- Job Type: Full-time (40-48 hours per week).
- Experience Required: No but will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High.
- Age Limit: 18-onwards
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes.
- Free Food: No.
- Free Accommodation: Yes.
- Free Health Insurance: Yes.
- Minimum Salary: EUR 2000-2500/Month.
Requirements of Security Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age for a Finnish work visa.
- There are no minimum education requirements, but some employers may demand a High School diploma or any equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of one or two years of experience would be preferred. However, many employers provide on-site training for unexperienced and experienced candidates alike.
- Candidates who have done any professional training course for security jobs will be preferred.
- You shouldn’t fall short of any condition or requirement for the Finnish work visa category for unskilled workers.
- To work in Finland legally, you must require a work permit. However, with visa sponsorship, your employer arranges your work permit from the Ministry of Labour.
- This work is physically demanding and requires good communication skills, hand-eye coordination, the ability to work in a tough environment, and good teamwork ability. You may be required to stand and walk for a long number of hours.
- Swedish and Finnish are the two official languages of Finland. For most of the Finnish territories, English is not enough. You need to be fluent in at least basic Finnish and Swedish.
- A background check may be required for a clean criminal record and healthy medical record.
- You must be flexible in nature to work in alternative shifts and overtime.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates. A permanent and stable job is the basis for your permanent stay.
- Work hours are in accordance with Labour rights i.e. 40 hours per week.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Relocation as soon as the job is confirmed.
- Free Accommodation.
- Job security is a prominent feature of Finnish Labour Law.
- Employee Social benefits and Long-term benefits.
- Attractive salary package.
- Job training for professional growth and career development.
- Vast job market. Security guards are needed for every kind of residential and commercial facility.
Average Salary of a security guard in Finland:
The average salary for a security guard in Finland varies depending on factors such as location, experience level, and company. According to Palkkadata. fi (the Finnish salary database), The average pay for a Warehouse Worker is between €2000-2500 in Finland.
How to Apply for Security Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Security Guard Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship”, or “Security Jobs in Finland for foreigners”, or “Watchman Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship.”
- You can choose a city/ area to further refine your search,e.g., choose Helsinki, Finland.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in Swedish or Finnish, as there is a high chance that your employer uses official languages as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More unskilled/ low skilled jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
Click below to find more unskilled jobs in Finland: