Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience Needed: Today we will talk about the world’s happiest country i.e. Finland. The place of the World’s Happiest People also makes other people smile by giving them wonderful career opportunities that could change their lives.
With a growing economy and a robust job market, Finland has amazing unskilled Jobs to offer requiring no education and experience like Construction Workers, Cleaners, Kitchen Assistants, Warehouse Employees, Small Vehicle Drivers, and likewise. Let’s get to know about all the available Unskilled Jobs in Finland that come up with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners in 2024.
Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Which nationalities can Apply for Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship?
- 3 Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 4 Average Salaries of Unskilled Workers in Finland
- 5 Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024 – Highest Demand
- 6 Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 7 Cleaner Jobs in Finland 2024 Visa Sponsored and No experience
- 8 Security Guard Jobs in Finland with no Experience and Visa Sponsorship
- 9 Housekeeper Jobs in Finland Visa Sponsored, Free Accommodation, No experience needed
- 10 Farm Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 11 How to Find Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- 12 More Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Finland
The Finnish Work Visa is slightly different from other visas since it’s a long-term permit and it allows the holder to stay for a longer period of time than the regular 90-day limit.
- You must have a valid work contract in Finland.
- You must have a university degree (except for seasonal work).
- You must work professionally in your field.
- You must be clear of any criminal charges
- You must not be a danger to Finland.
- You must uphold all Finnish laws.
- You must not be subjected to any travel bans in the Schengen Area.
- As an Unskilled Worker, you don’t need any special education or experience, except readiness to work
Which nationalities can Apply for Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship?
All nationalities can apply for Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship. However, nationals of the following countries don’t need any Work Visa to apply for Unskilled Jobs in Finland
- The Schengen Area and the EEA/EU.
- The Nordic countries.
- The US, New Zealand, Australia, San Marino, the Vatican, the Republic of Andorra, and Japan.
Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- Easy to Get: Having no education and experience requirements, means that every inexperienced, fresher, student, and those re-entering the workforce can apply for the jobs
- Rapid Start and Joining: If you are looking for another source of income, Temporary Employment, or you are in urgent need of a job, Unskilled Jobs are your best fit as you don’t have to show and prove your experience qualifications, and expertise.
- Flexible Working Hours and Part-Time Employment Opportunities: Many Unskilled Jobs offer the opportunities of Seasonal or Temporary Part Time Job opportunities along with Full Time Job Positions.
- Higher Average Salaries: Finland is one of the European Countries along with Germany and some others that offer very competitive per-hour salaries with low inflation rates.
Average Salaries of Unskilled Workers in Finland
The average Salary of every Skilled and Unskilled Worker or any profession depends upon experience and qualifications, skills and competency, etc. However, in Finland per Capita incomes are very high, and so does average hourly salaries. For example, A Kitchen Helper earns between 1500 to 20000 euros per month, while a Housekeeper earns between 2500 to 3000 EUR per month.
Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024 – Highest Demand
- Construction Workers
- Factory Workers
- Warehouse Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
- Delivery Driver
- Food Production Worker
- Farm Worker
- Retail Sales Associate
- Security Guard
- General Laborer
- Production Line Worker
- Hotel Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff
- Recycling Waste Management Worker
Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Cleaner Jobs in Finland 2024 Visa Sponsored and No experience
- This is a part-time role based at Abbeyfield School, Chippenham, working 27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 06:00 – 09:30 and 14:00 – 18:00.
- Role Responsibility
- Cleaning Operative
- Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Working Hours: Permanent, Part Time 27.5 hours per week
- Location: Abbeyfield School, Chippenham, SN15 3XB.
- You will follow a daily cleaning schedule ensuring to maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Daily duties include dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Documentation of stock levels
- Maintaining a record of cleaning activities and reporting all defects/hazards in line with G4S reporting procedures
- Full training provided
Security Guard Jobs in Finland with no Experience and Visa Sponsorship
- 101 DOE Mountain Ln, Macungie, PA 18062
- Seasonal, Weekend When Needed, Flextime, Holiday
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous security or customer service experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible schedule and availability during peak operating times, i.e.: weekends, holidays and special events
Housekeeper Jobs in Finland Visa Sponsored, Free Accommodation, No experience needed
- Lapland, Finland
- As a housekeeper, you have an important role in the hotel organization and you are responsible for keeping the rooms and public areas of the hotel neat and welcoming for the clients.
- Winter season is starting in November/December 2023 and lasts till April 2024.
- Also possible to come only for the Christmas season, which is appr. a month period during December.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 230-350 €/month/bed/per. person.
- They help you to get info on how to work in Finland.
Farm Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Work all over the Finland and Finnish Countryside with top Finnish Agricultural Workers
- Crop and animal production and related service activities, excluding Hunting, trapping, and related service activities;
- Silviculture and other forestry activities.
- No experience required
- Please take notice that the need for seasonal staff in agriculture is mostly in the summer months (June-August). Some work is available in the spring (April-May) and in the fall (September-November) but most of the jobs are available for 1,5 – 2 months in the summer.
- You can also work on different farms with different production lines and have a longer season this way.
How to Find Unskilled Jobs in Finland with Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Find a job
Before you apply for your work visa you must find a job in Finland. It’s obligatory to present a valid work contract with the rest of the application. Without work, you won’t be receiving a positive answer regarding your visa.
Apply for a work permit.
Once you have secured a job in Finland, then you can apply for a work permit. You can apply for the permit through the e-service online, or you can apply on paper. The e-services applications are easier to go through.
Visit the Finnish Immigration Website
Here you must submit the original documents that you attached to your application in the e-service (passport, civil documents, travel insurance, and so on). You also need to pay the application fee for the e-service when you applied
Wait for an answer
You should know that your application will be processed in two ways. Firstly, an Employment and Economic Development Office will process the application for you and make a partial decision. Afterward, the Finnish Immigration Service will finalize your application process and a decision will be made. Meanwhile, you should arrange a Finnish Employer (by online job hunt) that is ready to sponsor you
More Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Finland
You can find more Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Finland of all Skilled and Unskilled natures by clicking on the link below. In every case, you should get your documents ready to secure a valid Finnish Work Permit