Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024: Unskilled Jobs refer to those Job Positions that don’t require any specialized qualifications and experience, e.g., IT, Engineering, or Science related Jobs for which you require the relevant degree and at least 2 years of experience. Examples include Hospitality Staff, Housekeeping Staff, Food and Beverage Staff, Sales Staff, Farm Jobs, and much more.
For Unskilled Jobs in Italy, you need a Seasonal Worker Visa that permits you to stay there for 9 months. If you have 5 years Type D Long Term Permit, you can work in any Skilled and Unskilled capacity. Some jobs have age specifications, while others have experience specifications. Let’s get to know everything about Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024.
Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 1 Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 2 What Unskilled Jobs in Italy Have High Demand for English Speakers?
- 3 Which Industries Hire Unskilled Workers The Most in Italy?
- 4 Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- 5 Housekeeping Industry
- 6 Healthcare Industry
- 7 Food & Culinary Industry
- 8 Sales and Retail Chain Industry
- 9 Farm/ Agriculture Industry
- 10 Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Work Visa/ Work Permit Requirements for Unskilled Jobs in Italy:
For Unskilled and Skilled Jobs, Italy operates a quota that is fixed annually. To qualify for this quota, you have to fulfill the below-mentioned requirements:
- Authorization to work: Your future employer must submit an application for authorization to work at the One-Stop-Shop for Immigration in the Prefettura where the job will take place.
- Residence permit: You must apply for a residence permit to the One-Stop-Shop for Immigration at the “Prefettura” of the competent province within eight days of arriving in Italy.
- Proof of Funds: As a general rule, visas to enter the Italian territory (excluding Uniform Schengen Visas) cost €116. As for residence permits, their cost is €40 for stays between 3 and 12 months; €50 for stays between 12 and 24 months; and €100 for long-term residence permits, highly-qualified workers and intra-corporate transferees.
While every job has its own set of requirements, e.g., some jobs require Experience whereas others require only Basic Language Skills, we sum up them generally as:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Basic English is a must. However , if you know Basic Italian or any other European Language, it is a huge plus.
- You should have no criminal convictions or any health complications.
- You should be willing to work even under a flexible schedule or a varying one.
- You should have Proof of Accommodation and Funds to Support Yourself
What Unskilled Jobs in Italy Have High Demand for English Speakers?
- Hotel receptionist
- General Farm Worker
- Fruit pickers
- Truck drivers
- Care Givers
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Fuel attendant
- Supermarket Staffs
- Room Attendant
- Live-in Caregiver
- Factory Helper
- Store Keeper
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Barista/ F& B Attendant
- General Laborer
- General Construction Workers
- Kitchen Helper
- Security Guards
Which Industries Hire Unskilled Workers The Most in Italy?
Hospitality & Tourism Industry
Italy is the most famous tourism and vacation spot for EU and the countries all over the world. Amidst this chronic 2022 worker shortage catastrophe, Hospitality and Tourism Industry is also suffering, which can’t be afforded due to its vital importance.
The housekeeping Industry is closely related to Hospitality and Tourism Industry in the sense that foreign tourists sometimes need their privately owned flats, apartments, or residences. Even if they stay in hotels, hotels need Housekeeping Staff as well on a commercial basis. VIP families living in Italy or anywhere recruit worldwide staff for housekeeping
Nannying and caregiving jobs are available for foreign workers, but Italian proficiency is usually mandatory when dealing with patients who speak Italian.
Food & Culinary Industry
The food industry is a large sector in Italy, constantly in need of unskilled workers. A foreigner can easily find employment in fast food restaurants or pizza places.
Sales and Retail Chain Industry
Almost every Brand that is an international chain needs English-speaking staff for their international franchises in other countries besides their home because an international brand needs to cater to tourists and visitors from abroad. So, English, being an International Language, is the best choice. As a Salesman, CSrR, or Retail Operations Agent, you don’t need much education and experience like an Unskilled job.
Farm/ Agriculture Industry
Italy is the biggest agricultural country and the biggest Food Producer and Processor in Europe and the world. To sustain its world high Olives, Grapes, and Wheat Production, Italy needs foreign unskilled workers.
Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Nanny/ Housekeeper Jobs Visa Sponsorsed and Free Accommodation
- Milan, Italy
- Duties: taking care of all general household duties, such as cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, ironing, polishing the silver, brass, organizing wardrobes, shelves, cupboards, and laundry, ironing all items (shirts to bed sheets), cooking or preparing food and child care.
Happy to be flexible with working weekends, often in exchange for days off in the week.
- Experience, Italian Language, and Immigration Papers essential
Working hours: 5.5 days per week, weekends exchanged for days off in a week.
Personal bedroom and bathroom in a separate part of the house.
Caregiver/ PA Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Job: J1363D | Permanent Placement Full-time English, Italian speaking Live-out International Nanny/PA
Job Location: Milan, Italy
Languages: English (at least conversational), Italian (must be fluent)
Days and hours: Weekdays typically (Monday – Friday) 4 pm – 7 pm (Nanny duties) plus approx 2-3 hours per day PA duties (flexible and can be done remotely from home!)
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience etc, in a region of 35,000 – 45,000 EURO gross per annum
Children ages: 1 year old & 2 years old (working alongside another Nanny or Mum)
Driver: A driver is required – ideally with their own car, but an automatic car can be provided by the employer (for work purposes)
Description: Nanny/PA required to join an international family based in Milan (Pallestro) on a live-out basis. The role will consist of approx 50/50 split of childcare (they have two children aged 1 and 2 years old) during the afternoons (4 pm – 7 pm Monday – Friday), and family PA duties which can be carried out remotely and on a flexible schedule, approximately 2-3 hours a day
After School Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship and One Time Meal
- A family is looking for an English mother tongue Junior nanny who can work with their three children who are attending an International English language School in Milan. Two girls aged 14 and 11 and one boy aged 9, need help with the homework.
- They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, calm and easygoing, cheerful, outgoing and empathetic, able to engage the children.
- Car is available if required (a successful candidate will need a valid license) but it is not required to drive for the position.
- Part-Time Job with €12-€16 per hour
- Required: Experience
- Required: Application, a C.V., recent photo, and 2 references (including telephone numbers and email addresses)
- Accommodation: not provided
- Working hours: Tuesday to Friday from 3.30/4 pm to 7 pm. Saturday from 8.30/9 to13 and from 3.30 to 7.
- Salary: Depends on Experience and Credentials
Office PA Jobs with Visa Sponsorship, No Experience, and Education
- Excellent knowledge of modern office skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good organizational and coordination skills. Ability to ensure efficiency Flexibility to adjust to work schedules and priorities
- Provide support with the organization of workshops/conferences, with the logistics and communications with attendees; help with the drafting of letters and various correspondence associated with the event; assist with the preparation of support material for the events as well as a collection of feedback for evaluation and planning of future editions.
- Salary and Benefits will be discussed during the interview
Olive Farm Worker Jobs Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- Job Country: Italy. Industry: Agriculture. Job Type: Farm Workers. Experience Required: No. Knowledge Required: Not High. Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes. Salary: 2,835.00 EUR
- Language practice. Help with Eco Projects. Gardening. DIY and building project. Animal Care. Farmstay help. Creating/ Cooking family meals. Help around the house. General Maintenance
- You will have your own room in our house with a heater and a shared bathroom.
- In your off-time, you can go to see and cuddle the goats, sheep, rabbits, and poultry. Pick some oranges and mandarins directly from the fruit trees, fresh eggs from the stable, and vegetables from the garden. Take the dog for a walk through the olive groves around the village.
Waiter/ Waitress Jobs Visa Sponsorship and No Experience Needed
- Rome, Italy
- If you have previous experience, great! But it’s not a must-have for us; it’s how you contribute to the team that matters. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits for us.. You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- Support the team with the F&B operations. Comply with the Safety and HACCP standards
More Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship 2024
There are various other Unskilled Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship in 2024 in the above-mentioned industries and various other industries too. Click on the icon below to have a look