Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners: City Centre Recruitment is actively seeking individuals interested in Bakery Jobs in the UK. As a Bakery Worker at Lower Mill Bakery, Glasgow, you will play a vital role in preparing and baking a variety of baked goods. We offer Visa Sponsorship for eligible candidates who are interested in working in the UK.
Bakery Assistant position available within a busy, traditional established family wholesale business. Based in the Southside of Glasgow. We manufacture handmade potato scones, distributed throughout the West of Scotland. Bakery and Hotplate experience are preferred. Inexperienced candidates may be considered. Applicant must be available for an early morning start of 6 am. The company meets the national minimum wage standard. You have to work for 40 hours a week Monday – Friday. Overtime may be available. Let’s get to know all the details of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners.
Details of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 1 Details of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 2 Requirements of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 3 Job Responsibilities of a Bakery Assistant/ Worker at Lower Mill:
- 4 Benefits of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 Bakery Jobs available with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 Who can Apply for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship?
- 7 How to Apply for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship?
|Job Type||Bakery Workers/ Baker Assistant|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||£20- 25 per hour|
Requirements of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- The minimum education requirement isn’t there in all cases, but a high school diploma is mostly preferred.
- A minimum of one to two years of experience is preferred. More the experience, the more chances a candidate has to get hired.
- Fluency in English Language and strong communication skills.
- Your employer/ visa sponsor is required to obtain a Department of Labor certification to confirm that there are no qualified workers available in the UK available for the type of employment on which your sponsor petition is based.
- Basic computing and math skills.
- Physical fitness as this work entails standing for long hours of time and a little bit of bending while working in a hot and fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with excellent time and resource management skills are required with great planning acumen.
- Your employer’s job offer should be full-time and shouldn’t be older than two years.
- Must be able to lift between 20-40 pounds weight in routine.
Job Responsibilities of a Bakery Assistant/ Worker at Lower Mill:
- Assist in the preparation and production of bakery items such as bread, pastries, cakes, and other baked goods.
- Follow recipes and instructions to ensure consistent quality and taste of products.
- Operate baking equipment, ovens, mixers, and other machinery as required.
- Monitor baking processes to ensure proper timing, temperature, and texture.
- Decorate and present baked goods in an attractive and appealing manner.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the bakery area, including equipment and utensils.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient production and timely delivery of orders.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and food handling practices.
Benefits of Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with benefits and potential for career growth.
- Visa Sponsorship available for eligible candidates seeking employment in the UK.
- Contribute to the creation of delicious baked goods in a bakery environment.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team environment within Lower Mill Bakery.
Bakery Jobs available with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bakery Assistant.
- Bakery Manager.
- Bakery Clerk.
- Bakery Accountant.
- Kitchen Assistant/ helper.
- Bakery waiter/ waitress.
- Bakery bench hand.
- Bakery Production and Equipment Operator.
- New Product Development.
- Bakery Chef.
- Pastry Chef/ Cook.
- Dough Maker.
- Candy maker.
- Bagel maker.
- Pie maker.
- Cookie icer.
- Production baker.
Who can Apply for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship?
Click on the link below to apply directly for Bakery Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship.