Warehouse Workers Jobs In Finland is another amazing job opportunity for unskilled but talented, hardworking, and physically strong workers. This job is great for all foreigners who wish to relocate to Finland as it is one of the most peaceful countries in Europe with one of the highest ratings in granting human rights. It also ranks high in gender equality and many other positive factors indicating a high quality of living. Demand for seasonal workers is growing rapidly — 54% of light industrial businesses are using more temporary workers now than they were before COVID.
According to Work In Finland, Foreign workers have played a major role in completing Finland’s labor shortage, and the number of internationally talented foreigners is growing steadily currently. According to another website EURACTIV, ETLA Economic Research has reported the number of foreign workers in Finland has doubled in the last ten years. These figures indicate the potential all skilled and unskilled professions have for foreign workers. Warehouse Workers Jobs in Finland 2024 is also one of those potential job areas anyone can apply. Let’s get into more details:
- Job title: Warehouse Worker
- Country: Finland
- Job type: Full-time
- Industry: Labour Jobs
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Free Food: Yes/No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes.
- Relocation: Yes.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes/ No
- Salary: €2000-3000
What are the requirements for Warehouse Workers Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship?
Requirements are very easy and formal. As a non-EU, non-Nordic, non-Schengen resident, you need a valid work permit to work in Finland (if you are staying more than 90 days) which includes a lot of legal procedures and formalities. The Finnish Immigration Services Website lists all the details of how to obtain the Finnish Work Visa. They are as follows:
- No minimum education is required. However, depending upon your employer, you may be required for vocational training or at least a high school diploma. It is also pertinent to mention here that a Bachelor’s degree is a must for a Finnish work visa.
- Candidates with at least one year of Warehouse experience would be preferred.
- Finnish and Swedish are the two official languages of Finland and are spoken majorly in all famous cities that are also hubs of international Immigrants. So, you may be required to be proficient in Basic Finnish and Swedish. Some employers don’t have this requirement for foreigners, and English is used as the working language. There is no language requirement for a work visa, but you may be asked to prove your language proficiency in an interview or through a language proficiency test.
- Medical checkup before coming to Finland/ Medical Certificate.
- A valid job offer and employment contract.
- You may be asked to provide background references.
- This work is physically demanding and requires good communication skills, hand-eye coordination, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and good teamwork ability.
- Click here on the official website of Finland’s Immigration Services
Benefits of Warehouse Worker Job for foreigners in Finland:
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- 37.5 hours per week work schedule.
- Paid time off (30 annual holidays per year).
- Many employers offer free food and residence.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Long-term benefits like profit-sharing, jubilee, etc.
- Finland is a friendly country with a high rate of acceptance and tolerance for foreign workers.
Average Salary of a Warehouse Worker in Finland:
The average salary for warehouse worker jobs in Finland varies depending on factors such as location, experience level, and company. According to Erieri, The average pay for a Warehouse Worker is €37,128 a year and €18 an hour in Finland.
How to apply for Warehouse Worker Jobs for foreigners in Finland:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Warehouse workers jobs in Finland for foreigners”, “Warehouse Operators jobs in Finland for foreigners”, or “Logistics worker jobs in Finland.”
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in Finnish or Swedish, as there is a high chance that your employer uses Finnish or Swedish as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.