Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship: You wish to go to Europe to earn a living, but you are hesitant because you lack specialized skills. Germany is one of the most populous nations in Europe and offers employment opportunities to all immigrants. Germany has advertised foreign unskilled jobs for the year 2024. For these positions, no special talents or education are required. Because the employment titles imply that these are unskilled positions.
There are many job roles available in Germany that don’t require any high level of education and experience, but you have to meet the minimum criteria set by the employer. The main requirement is to get valid to apply for a German Work and Residence Permit. Germany is facing a dire shortage of workers in 2023. Germany’s Labor Market is facing an unprecedented shortage of workers i.e. 630,000 unfilled job vacancies. So this is a golden opportunity to find Jobs for Unskilled People in Germany, Jobs for Indian and Asian Women in Germany, Jobs in Germany for Uneducated People, Jobs in Germany with No experience, and Skilled and Highly Skilled Jobs in Germany too
There you go! There is a job for everyone! Below is a list of all German unskilled jobs for foreigners, including their requirements, salary, benefits, how to discover them, and the application procedure.
Details of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 1 Details of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 2 Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 3 Job Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Germany (Education and Experience Requirements)
- 4 Average Salary of an Unskilled Worker in Germany
- 5 Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship/ Why Should I Work in Germany as a Foreigner?
- 6 Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Foreigners (No Experience and Visa Sponsorship)
- 7 Farm Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- 8 Salesperson Jobs in Germany for English Speakers and Foreigners (Visa Sponsorship and No Experience)
- 9 Factory Worker Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners (No Experience and English Speaker)
- 10 Conclusion
- Job title: Unskilled Job
- Country: Germany
- Job Nature: Part-time and Full Time
- Working hours: 6-12 hours per day
- Work settings: Various
- Target Audience: Mostly Commercial Employers
- Expected salary: €13-€16 per hour
- Who can apply: m/f/d
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Depends
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship available: Yes
- English/ non-German Speakers accepted: Yes
Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
German Work Permit/ Residence Permit Requirements:
You don’t have to apply for a German work permit separately from a residence permit; you get them both through a single application at the German Immigration Authority Office (Ausländerbehörde). Most non-EU workers will also have to get a visa from a German Embassy or Consulate abroad.
The German Work Visa is open to citizens from all countries and all age groups. In order to be eligible for Germany Work and Residence Permit, you need:
- Received a job offer from an employer based in Germany. The employment conditions must be equivalent or better than those offered to local workers in similar positions – this will be assessed by the German Federal Employment Agency once you have applied for the visa.
- Been issued an employment contract from your new employer.
- Completed a university-level degree that is recognized in Germany or considered equivalent to a German degree. Alternatively, you may be eligible without a university qualification if you have considerable relevant experience
Job Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Germany (Education and Experience Requirements)
- Basic Proficiency in English and German (A1 Level). It is compulsory for both Job Seeker Visa and German Employment Visa
- Experience is not compulsory but at least one year of experience is must in some cases.
- At least High School Diploma in some cases. It is preferable to have one if you don’t have any job offer prior to the application and you are going to Germany on Job Seeker Visa
- If your employer wants you to participate in the training session, you have to.
- All documents and requirements of German Work Visa as described above
Average Salary of an Unskilled Worker in Germany
The pay for low-skilled jobs varies by job type and company. Here are some jobs that don’t require a lot of skills and how much they pay on average.
- Factory worker: €10-€15 per hour
- Retail salesperson: €9-€13 per hour
- Hospitality industry worker: €9-€12 per hour
- Cleaner: €9-€12 per hour
- Farmworker: €9-€12 per hour
Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship/ Why Should I Work in Germany as a Foreigner?
- The second richest and most prosperous country of the EU, offers bull high wages to the local people as well as foreign workers
- There is an unprecedented shortage of workers there, which means shorter than ever before. It is the golden time and chance to migrate there and fill those positions
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Chance to live in Europe in return for no education and experience. If so, very nominal and minimal
- Unskilled Jobs in many industries are a starting point to earn a highly skilled and full-time rewarding career, as you gain the experience and expertise needed for those high profile jobs.
- For many unskilled Jobs, you get both Part Time and Full Time schedules.
- Unskilled Jobs in industries like Healthcare, Hospitality & Tourism, etc, can promise you free Accommodation as well, and sometimes a one-time meal too.
Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Foreigners (No Experience and Visa Sponsorship)
Housekeeper and Nanny Jobs in Germany for Women and Foreigners
- Hösbach, Germany
- A full-time and Permanent Job is needed for €500 per month
- A Caregiver of 5-year-old twins is needed
- The city of Aschaffenburg offers a lot of recreational activities and is very close to Frankfurt.
- You can have a room in the house or a whole apartment
- Click Here to Apply
Support Worker Jobs Germany for Unskilled Foreigners (No Experience and Visa Sponsorship)
- Full Time and Permanent
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Full Time and Permanent
- compensation from 1050 €/month; official work; work plan: all day; convenience to the detriment of the business. Prerequisites Dependable execution of their obligations. Tolerability, trustworthiness, perseverance.
- Housekeeping, clothes washer (and manual) pressing, shoe care, window washing; Bed cloth change; Support of water supply frameworks, engine compartments; Keeping up with tidiness and requests in the house and anywhere nearby; Care for blossom beds, gardens, plantations; Complete housekeeping.
- Click Here to Apply
Farm Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- Full Time and Temporary
- Are you one of these international job seekers who are looking forward to working and living in Germany legally? Good to have you here as we will be talking about available agricultural/farm job opportunities in Germany for foreigners/locals which come with free visa sponsorship, accommodation, and feeding.
- No experience is Required.
Salesperson Jobs in Germany for English Speakers and Foreigners (Visa Sponsorship and No Experience)
- Permanent, Full Time and Part Time
- Answer and deal with customers’ queries while providing information about products and services via phone calls and emails – Upselling and cross-sell products to customers – Keep your knowledge updated about the company’s products and services – Manage the post sales activity including order cancellations, claims, order follow-ups, deliveries, refund requests and escalations
- Full-time position – Long-term contract – Competitive salary and bonus based on experience – Employee incentives – Compensation model based on performance – International work environment – Opportunity to grow within the company – Continuous training – Excellent casual work environment – Work in a modern office in Valencia Make your move to Valencia, Spain’s third-largest metropolitan area, known for its mild climate, paella, and architecture.
Factory Worker Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners (No Experience and English Speaker)
- Berlin, Germany
- Full-time and Permanent
- Frozen Food Factory.
- You have initial experience in the food industry
- You are willing to work alternating shifts and, if necessary, also on weekends
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German rounds off your profile
- Click Here to Apply
There are a lot of Unskilled Jobs in Germany available for people with no education, experience, or language proficiency. English Speakers can apply for these jobs numerously available throughout the country. Feeding on the highest job shortage as compared to the previous years, there are a lot of careers available both skilled and unskilled. By reading the guide given below, you have to apply by clicking on the link (s).