Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship: An Admin Assistant is the backbone of any organization and it’s a database. Taking full responsibility for framing and maintaining the everyday schedule and its demands thereof, he is responsible for the company’s representation and image in front of all internal and external contacts in a manner consistent with the company’s value statement.
Perhaps, the biggest benefit of this job is that you don’t need a university degree (though having one is a plus). However, you need to have good MS skills and relevant experience. As this is a semi-skilled role, no other place would be a better job destination than the EU. For unskilled and semi-skilled roles, Europe employs foreign workers. For an admin assistant job role, females are highly encouraged to apply. This post has brought to you a golden opportunity to secure the Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship. Not only you can know all the job details but also can apply online directly by clicking on the button given below. So, let’s get started:
Details of Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Admin Assistant.
- Region: Germany.
- Minimum knowledge: High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum experience: 3-4 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free transport: No
- Free Medical: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
As per the job ad, qualifications and experience requirements are very straightforward and not too high. Here are some of them:
- Must be proficient in using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). You must know how to write effective emails, and how to answer them effectively. Must know how to represent the company and its objectives over phone calls.
- A good grip over basic or B1 Level German and excellent grip over spoken and written English.
- You must know how to deliver good customer/client service over phone calls, mails, voicemails, social media, etc.
- A minimum high school diploma is needed (or equivalent) but having a university degree is a plus.
- 3/4 years of administrative/secretarial experience.
Job Responsibilities of an Admin Assistant:
As per the ad, the following are the main job requirements. To know more about the general and specialized duties of an admin assistant, you can take help from the internet.
- Keeping office/company records in both paper and digital form and organizing the files. You are responsible for all clerical tasks.
- Maintaining and organizing all agendas and calendars.
- Scheduling internal meetings and reserving and preparing conference rooms for it.
- Managing all travel needs of senior officials and point-to-point coordination for this purpose (from flight to hotel).
- Prepare weekly timesheets, expense reports, performance records, and all other documents related to the company’s operations like case-related materials, memoranda, letters, and slide decks. They also have to copy, proofread, scan, file, print, bind, and distribute all the documents.
- Answer phone calls and support visitors.
- Form a schedule of all administrative projects and assign them.
- You are responsible for quality control_ all records and documents should be error-free and their format should be according to the company’s guidelines.
- Maintain a centralized electronic/digital filing system.
Average Salary of an Admin Assistant in Germany:
It depends mainly upon experience. Other factors that can increase or decrease the average salary are a candidate’s location, where he is working or who is his employer, his relevant qualifications, and his total skill set. However, according to Pay Scale, the lowest average salary of an admin assistant in Germany is €15k / year and the highest one is €40k / year.
How to find more Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany and other EU countries?
Fortunately, in today’s digital world, Job finding is no longer a difficult task. We discuss the simplest and the easiest job-searching guideline in every post.
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jooble.org., are some of the most famous job sources in Germany and other EU countries. Here are some useful tips to find more rider jobs in Germany.
- Google “Famous job search portals in Germany ”, “Job searching websites Italy” or “Jobs in Germany/ Europe”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Admin Assistant Jobs in Germany with visa sponsorship ”. Select Germany or specifically the city you want to migrate to in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Office Jobs in Germany/Europe for foreigners ”, and “Administration jobs in Germany for foreigners”. “Clerical jobs in Germany/ Europe for foreigners”, ” Office Secretary Jobs in Germany for foreigners”.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
More Visa-sponsored Jobs in Germany.
Click here to find more general labor and educated job roles in Germany: