If you are looking for jobs in Germany then you are at the right place here we have posted cleaning jobs in Germany for foreigners. These jobs are best for those who don’t have any good experience and skills. If you are unskilled then this post is very helpful for you to get unskilled jobs in Germany. Many people are trying to get jobs in Germany from different countries but some people fail to get jobs in Germany that’s why we have posted this article for you. In this post, we will tell you complete details on how to get unskilled cleaning jobs with visa sponsorship in Germany and we will also tell you who is eligible to apply for this job. In addition, we will provide you with links to websites where you can find a list of active cleaning jobs in Germany and it is very easy to apply.
You can also check our previous article links related to this job: Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 and Cleaning Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and Cleaning Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
Cleaning jobs in Germany, also known as “Rennigungskraft” jobs, typically involve tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens in commercial or residential settings. Cleaning jobs can be part-time or full-time and can be done during the day or evening.
Here are some other details of this job
- Country: Germany
- Job type: Cleaner
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: No
- Age Limit: Min 20 Year
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes Some companies offer
Each company provides different benefits but here are some common benefits that almost every company is offering.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Overtime pay
- Pension plan
Average Salary of a cleaner in Germany
The average hourly wage for a cleaner in Germany is €11.50 per hour. However, this can vary by region and employer, with some employers paying significantly more than the average. The average salary for a cleaner in Germany can vary based on factors such as location, experience, and type of cleaning job.
Who can Apply?
It doesn’t matter where you come from, cleaning jobs in Germany are open to people from all over the world. Anyone can apply from anywhere. Anyone, including foreigners from outside Germany, is welcome to apply.
List of Cleaning Jobs In Germany for Foreigners
Here is a list of common cleaning jobs in Germany that may be available to foreigners.
- Residential Cleaner: Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of private homes and apartments. Tasks may include dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
- Commercial Cleaner: Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of commercial buildings, such as offices, shopping centers, and factories. Tasks may include dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Industrial Cleaner: Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of industrial facilities such as factories and warehouses. Duties may include cleaning machinery and equipment as well as the use of specialized equipment for general cleaning.
- Housekeeper: Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of hotels, and resorts. Tasks may include making beds, changing clothes, cleaning bathrooms, and restoring furniture.
- Window Cleaner: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining windows inside and outside the building. Tasks may include specialized tools and cleaning solutions to remove dirt and grime from windows.
- Kitchen Cleaner: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining commercial kitchens, including cleaning ovens, grills, and fryers, as well as tasks such as washing dishes and utensils.
How to Apply
There are many ways to apply for jobs with visa sponsorship in Germany but today I am talking about a very easy way to apply for cleaning jobs with a visa sponsorship in Germany. You can apply for these jobs by using job posting websites. There are many websites available where people are posting 100+ jobs daily which are related to cleaning jobs. Below we have posted the link where you can see the list of cleaning jobs and you can apply for any job just by clicking Apply Now button.