Babysitting Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024: While the overall unemployment ratio remains high in Egypt, Most expats working in Egypt are based in Cairo. As Egypt’s largest city, it is also the location with the most employment opportunities and plays host to a more conspicuous expat population.
However, With a successful Egypt Online Visa Stamping, an immigrant reaches to work here. Hundreds of Egyptian corporations and organizations wait for such immigrants to offer job opportunities.
Moreover, those people who know English have the highest prospects of employment in Egypt, including every Skilled and Unskilled profession, although the demand remains highest for Skilled and Highly Skilled professions (like AI, Machine Learning, and IT). A convenient life, high-paying jobs, and easy visa acquisition, all these reasons are enough to make any smart professional excited about living and working in Egypt.
This article, however, is for females as Egypt is rapidly modernizing (like KSA and Gulf) with more and more women working full time, Egyptian families need babysitters, housekeepers, and cleaners. There are some online platforms and apps that not only help local Egyptians find Babysitting Jobs but also foreigners on Egypt’s Work Visas. In this post, we have laid down all the details of Babysitting Jobs in Egypt for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship in 2024. Let’s have a look:
Details of Babysitting Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- 1 Details of Babysitting Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- 2 Requirements of Babysitting Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- 3 What are The Job Duties of a Nanny/ Babysitter in Egypt?
- 4 Why I Should Work as a Nanny/ Babysitter in Egypt?
- 5 Average Salary of a Babysitter/ Nanny in Egypt
- 6 Babysitter/ Nanny Jobs in Egypt for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 7 Conclusion
- Job Title: Babysitter/ Nanny/ Childcare Worker
- Job Location: Egypt
- Experience Required: No
- Education Required: No
- Language Required: English
- Average Salary: EGP 29-38 an hour
- Eligible nationalities: All
- Free Food: Maybe Yes
- Free Accommodation: Mostly Yes
- Benefits: Different with every employer
Requirements of Babysitting Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
Work Permit Requirements:
Before applying for a work permit, each employee must get a security clearance from the National Security Agency in Egypt. Other requirements include:
- A completed application from the Ministry of Manpower and Training Facilities at the Tahrir complex
- A valid passport
- Seven passport-size photos
- Two copies of your company’s incorporation contract
- Two copies of the employee’s tax ID card
- Two copies of the individual’s academic degrees and certificates
- A copy of your company’s commercial register
- License for exercising the profession, if applicable
- A memorandum justifying your employer’s reason for hiring a foreigner
- Approval from the related authority
- Proof of a company representative acting on the employee’s behalf to apply for the work permit
- A negative HIV test
- Paid permit fees of 1,000 EGP
So getting an Egyptian Work Permit not only involves employee but the employer as well, as the latter has to get approval from the Ministry of Manpower and provide the authorities with a satisfactory memorandum of why to employ foreigners instead of Egyptian nationals.
Job Requirements :
- Mostly no experience is required and education
- Should know Arabic or English.
- Should be a lively, bubbly, and friendly personality with whom children feel comfortable
- Should be willing to live in when required
- Housekeeping duties when required
- Should be an all-rounder to perform various tasks of opposite nature.
What are The Job Duties of a Nanny/ Babysitter in Egypt?
Job duties vary depending on the age group of the child. Formal job duties include:
- Taking care of children with their hygiene routine, Eating, Sleeping, Studying, and Play routine.
- Bathing a child or helping him in it. Dressing him or helping him dress
- Help children do their homework, and prepare their bags and lunchbox
- Do fun activities with them or take them outdoors to play or for a troll.
- Helping parents with various duties of a child or helping them with housekeeping duties.
- Laundry, Cooking, and other House chores if required
Why I Should Work as a Nanny/ Babysitter in Egypt?
Exciting places to visit
The lifestyle matters when you want to keep feeling positive about your working conditions. Egypt has beautiful landscapes and places to explore when you are working. Archaeological beauty, rich history, and unique sightseeing opportunities keep your life interesting.
All the basics of living are really cheap as compared to other destinations. You will be spending only a basic amount on food, living, transport, and other needs. Hence, entertainment, adventure, and other excitements of life become budget-friendly. Plus, you save a big part of your salary, which makes you financially stronger.
Usually, an employer in Egypt hires employees on a contract basis. This means that you can obtain a written contract to secure your job. Such a contract includes employer and employee details along with positions, payment, and other specific information. Most contracts have a limited time period of five years. However, this period is extendable, depending on the understanding between an employer and employee.
Benefits of the Contract
The benefit of contracts for professionals is that no employer can surprisingly fire an employee. There is a formal committee hearing that takes place. This committee handles the matters of manpower and training in Egypt. Along with that, employees also get support from labor court.
That is why immigrants should try to obtain a working contract along with a work visa in Egypt. This way, they can clarify their responsibilities, rights, and benefits as an employee.
Disciplined and professional work culture
If you like a disciplined way of working, Egypt is perfectly suitable. You don’t have to worry about facing adjustment issues. A few days of patience is enough to learn the working environment of an Egyptian office space. Most offices have a diverse culture, which makes it easy to mingle. You obtain proper assistance from the staff and waiters who take care of the basic needs of designated professionals in the office.
Professional visa acquisition assistance is available
Professionals come here to work from all parts of the world. This demand has given rise to agents who help with visa acquisition. Finding an Egypt Approved Agent doesn’t take too long, as they are available online. However, you should invest time comparing the experience and expertise of such agents. Also, talk to them and discuss your case and visa requirements. This will help in choosing a reliable professional to help you in visa acquisition.
Babysitters mostly get Free Accommodation
Last but not least, Babysitters and Nannies are mostly offered free accommodation by the employers hiring them. Sometimes, they get free food as well. The room is mostly with an attached bathroom
Average Salary of a Babysitter/ Nanny in Egypt
The average pay for a Babysitter is EGP 59,902 a year and EGP 29 an hour in Egypt. The average salary range for a Babysitter is between EGP 46,963 and EGP 68,109. On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for a Babysitter.
Babysitter/ Nanny Jobs in Egypt for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Au Pair and Nanny Job in Cairo with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Cairo, Egypt
- Taking care of the kids Their cleanliness Healthy food Studies Sport
- Accommodation Separate appartment (studio – Room + bathroom) Wifi plus local number Will cover Travel expenses (total cost is negotiable) All service facilities are available around the house
- Apply Here
Nanny Job in Alexandria Egypt with Free Visa and Accommodation
- Nanny Jobs available with an Egyptian Family
- Full Time and Permanent Job
- Free Accommodation in a Studio Apartment
- Apply Here
Nanny and Cleaner Jobs in a Villa Cairo
- Cairo, Egypt
- Full-Time and Permanent Job
- Nanny cum Cleaner required
- Apply Here
Babysitter Jobs in Egypt with Visa Sponsorship 2024 is an excellent job opportunity for foreigners, especially females. Besides fulfilling Work Permit requirements, you should be well-versed in Basic English. For Skilled and Highly Skilled Workers sky is the limit as there is a serious shortage of workers there