Warehouse Workers Jobs in Arizona, USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Warehouse Workers Jobs in the USA are a good option for career-startup or for part-time/ side jobs as a student, fresh jobseeker, multiple-source earner, or even as a person with a stable primary job. By looking at the previous years’ database, we come to know that the average salaries of warehouse workers were low or weren’t too high ($16 per hour). However, at the start of the year 2023, the average salaries of warehouse workers were raised up to $ 23 per hour ( Source: USA Bureau of Labor Statistics). There are also various other benefits of working as a Warehouse Worker/ Associate in the USA_ Demand for warehouse workers is steady, and you have job opportunities throughout the USA, especially as a seasonal or temporary worker, warehouse workers are in demand in numerous industries, with the boost in e-commerce and online shopping, warehouses are increasing in number, and last but not least, Amazon Warehouses are everywhere in every US State as Amazon store worker is the most common type of warehouse worker job role in the USA.
According to Zippia, Salaries have increased 38./. in the last 5 years, Projected job growth for warehouse workers is 1% from 2018-2028. There are over 1,324,545 warehouse workers currently employed in the United States. There are 255,502 active warehouse worker job openings in the US based on job postings. Looking at all these statistics, we can safely say that Warehouse Worker Job is a good career in USA. This job posting is about Warehouse Worker Job in Arizona, USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023. Let’s get to know the job details with the direct link to apply online!
Details of Warehouse Worker Job in Arizona, USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Warehouse Worker
- Country: Arizona, USA.
- Job Location: El Mirage, AZ.
- Employing Organization: Good Fellow Corporation.
- Job type: Full-time
- Industry: Labour Jobs
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Age limit: 18 and above
- Free Food: Yes/No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes.
- Relocation: Yes.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: $18 per hour.
Requirements of Warehouse Worker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
According to the job posting on Simply Hired, following are all essential and additional job eligibility requirements:
- No minimum education is required. However, depending upon your employer, you may be required for vocational training or at least a high school diploma.
- Candidates with two years of Warehouse experience is desirable.
- Authorized to work in the US. Goodfellow participates in E-Verify.
- List any visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. If applicable, insert information regarding government contracts or special requirements.
- Medical checkup before coming to the USA/ Medical Certificate.
- A valid job offer and employment contract.
- You may be asked to provide background references.
- You must know how to operate a forklift.
- This work is physically demanding and requires good communication skills, hand-eye coordination, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and good teamwork ability.
Required Physical and Competency Skills for Warehouse Worker Jobs in Arizona, USA:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Organizational Skills.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Good Mathematical Skills.
- A good technical know-how with warehouse equipment and machinery like forklifts.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, and reach with hands.
- Good Close Vision Abilities.
- Good Distance Vision Abilities.
- Good Close Vision Abilities.
- Good Peripheral Vision Abilities.
- Good Adjustment/ Focus Abilities.
- Good Customer Service and Request Handling Capabilities.
Responsibilities/ job duties of a Warehouse Worker:
- Handle shipments by processing, loading, and unloading orders.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and supplies, and displaying stock on shelves.
- Prepares orders by processing customer orders, requests, or other supply orders like pulling out materials, packing them in boxes, labeling boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Complete/ execute the delivery process by driving a truck or van (delivery vehicle) to and from vendors.
- Maintain warehouse equipment and vehicles by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging repairs.
- Operating and maintaining forklift Operator.
- In charge of all inventory control measures like recording and locating stock location orders and completing all printing, marking, and labeling requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Must maintain a clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat.
- Inspecting inventory for damages, and faults, or noting any customer complaint thereof.
- Completes stock and inventory reports by entering the required information.
Some Common Questions regarding Warehouse Worker Jobs in Arizona, USA with Visa Sponsorship:
What is the average salary of a warehouse worker in USA?
The average salary of a warehouse worker varies greatly in the UAE depending mainly on the experience and location. However, according to the USA Bureau of Labor, the most accredited salary database in USA, the average salary of an entry-level warehouse worker is 22.94 per hour/ or 33,108 per year.
Which is the highest paying and the lowest paying US State for Warehouse Workers in USA?
Indiana is the highest paying while Louisiana is the lowest paying.
What is the highest level of education for Warehouse Workers in the USA?
High School Diploma is the highest level of education for warehouse workers in USA.
Is experience compulsory for Warehouse Worker Jobs in USA?
Mostly, a minimum of 2 years experience is compulsory, especially working with a reputable company or one with good business. Sometimes, one year of experience is enough. However, some startups or rear-line warehouses offer jobs to freshers as well with no experience.
Benefits of Warehouse Worker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- You are never short of job opportunities.
- You are always in demand.
- Warehouse Worker Jobs have a projected growth rate of 1 percent till 2028.
- The wage rate is increasing with a previous accumulative increase of 38 percent in the last 5 years.
- A good option for a career startup.
- A good option for unskilled/ low-educated workers.
- Temporary and Seasonal Work Opportunities, hence a good part-time job option.
- A good option for Students.
- Decent pay.
- Overtime option.
How to Apply for More Warehouse Worker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Warehouse workers jobs in USA for foreigners or with visa sponsorship”, “Warehouse Operators jobs in USA for foreigners or with visa sponsorship”, or “Logistics worker jobs in USA for foreigners or with visa sponsorship.”
- It’s better to make your CV Resume and Cover letter so perfect that it tells everything about you to the employer and all of this according to the latest job market trends.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.