Warehouse Workers Jobs In Sharjah For Foreigners 2023 is another amazing job opportunity for unskilled but talented, hardworking, and physically strong workers. This job is great for all foreigners who wish to relocate to Sharjah as it is one of the most peaceful countries in Europe with one of the highest ratings in granting human rights. It also ranks high in gender equality and many other positive factors indicating a high quality of living. Demand for seasonal workers is growing rapidly — 54% of light industrial businesses are using more temporary workers now than they were before COVID.
According to Bayut, Foreign workers have played a major role in completing UAE’S labor shortage, and the number of internationally talented foreigners is growing steadily currently. Moreover, there are more than 500 warehouses and stores in Sharjah. According to another website ETLA, Economic Research has reported the number of foreign workers in Sharjah got doubled in the last ten years. These figures indicate the potential all skilled and unskilled professions have for foreign workers. Warehouse Workers Jobs in Sharjah 2023 is also one of those potential job areas anyone can apply. Let’s get into more details:
Details of Warehouse Workers Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Warehouse Worker/ Warehouse Associate/ Warehouse Operator
- Region: Sharjah.
- Employing Organization: Transguard.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- No.of hirings:25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1280 AED.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Warehouse Workers Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Upon surveying many job ads for Warehouse Workers in Sharjah, we come to know about the following job requirements:
- You should be fluent in Basic English language reading and writing.
- You should be between 21-40 years of age.
- You should be among the first 25 job applicants.
- Minimum High school level education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a warehouse worker.
- Must know how to operate forklift machines.
- Knowing basic conversation in Arabic would be a plus.
Benefits of Warehouse Worker Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Free visa sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Dubai Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Dubai. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package plus overtime.
- With the popularity of online shopping, there is an ever-increasing number of warehouses every day.
- Seasonal Work Possibility.
- Overtime Pay.
- Ability to work overtime.
Responsibilities/ job duties of a Warehouse Worker:
A general Warehouse Worker is the most junior-level, yet the most diversified and demanding job role in a warehouse or store. You would be required to do various types of work in all departments of a warehouse, depending upon where you are needed:
- Handle shipments by processing, loading, and unloading orders.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and supplies, and displaying stock on shelves.
- Prepares orders by processing customer orders, requests, or other supply orders like pulling out materials, packing them in boxes, labeling boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Complete/ execute the delivery process by driving a truck or van (delivery vehicle) to and from vendors.
- Maintain warehouse equipment and vehicles by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging repairs.
- Operating and maintaining forklift Operator.
- In charge of all inventory control measures like recording and locating stock location orders and completing all printing, marking, and labeling requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Must maintain a clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat.
- Inspecting inventory for damages, and faults, or noting any customer complaint thereof.
- Completes stock and inventory reports by entering the required information.
Average Salary of a Warehouse Worker in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship_ Is this Employer paying you fairly?
The average salary of a warehouse worker varies greatly in the UAE depending mainly on the experience and location. However, according to the most accredited salary databases like Indeed, Gulf Talent, and Erieri, the average salary of an entry-level warehouse worker varies between 2500 AED to 3500 per month and 47 AED per hour.
Highest Paying Companies for Warehouse Workers in Sharjah and the UAE with Visa Sponsorship?
Indeed recommends the following list of highest paying companies for warehouse workers in Sharjah. The interesting factor to note here is that the Al-Futtaim group of industries tops the list with the average salary of a warehouse worker being 9,187 AED per month.
- Al- Futtaim Group of Industries.
- Dubai Duty-Free.
- Dubai Airports.
- Innovation Groups.
- Fractal Systems FZ LLC.
- Advanced Banking Concept LLC.
How to Apply for More Warehouse Workers Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Warehouse workers jobs in Sharjah/ UAE for foreigners or with visa sponsorship”, “Warehouse Operators jobs in Sharjah/ UAE for foreigners or with visa sponsorship”, or “Logistics worker jobs in Sharjah/ UAE for foreigners or with visa sponsorship.”
- It’s better to make your CV Resume and Cover letter in English or Arabic, as there is a high chance that your employer uses Arabic as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.