Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permit Bulldozer Group is a leading investment and brand management company that develops, owns, and operates successful F&B, hospitality & entertainment concepts across the Middle East, USA, Asia, and Europe. As one of the most eminent names in the Middle East’s Hospitality Companies, it also provides unskilled/ skilled staff to Hospitality businesses.
Currently, Bulldozer Group is seeking a dedicated and reliable Dishwasher to join our team. As a Dishwasher, you will play a crucial role in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen, ensuring smooth operations, and supporting the culinary team. All the Skilled and Unskilled Job vacancies are for both Local/ International Workers. International Workers are offered full Visa and Relocation Support. Let’s get to know the entire details of Urgent Dishwasher Jobs in Dubai with a Work Permit.
Job Details of Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permit
- 1 Job Details of Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permit
- 2 Requirements of Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permit
- 3 Job Duties of a Dishwasher:
- 4 Benefits of Working with BullDozer Group:
- 5 Who can Apply for Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with a Work Permit:
- 6 How to Apply for Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permits?
|Dishwasher/ Kitchen Worker
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Permanent
|AED 1500.00- AED 4500 AED Per Month
Requirements of Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permit
- Previous experience as a Dishwasher or in a similar role is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices.
- Physical stamina to stand for extended periods and lift heavy objects as required.
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Fluency in English; additional language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Dubai’s hospitality industry and local regulations is advantageous.
- All terms and conditions of UAE Employment Visa
Job Duties of a Dishwasher:
- He/ she must ensure the hotel’s clean and organized kitchen.
- Cleaning dishes manually or with the help of dishwashers and other dishwashing machines.
- Setting up/ cleaning/ maintaining dish stations, dishwashing machines, and sinks.
- Washing all pans and utensils (either used during cooking, food preparation, serving, eating or that have come in contact with food).
- Loading and unloading dishes from dish machines.
- Setting dining areas.
- Cleaning tableware, glassware, pots, and pans.
- Responsible for disposing of the trash, cans, bottles, and boxes.
- Maybe required to sweep and mop the kitchen floor walk-in refrigerators, and dining room.
Benefits of Working with BullDozer Group:
- Permanent Employment opportunity for regularly performing and consistent performers. Hence, an opportunity for visa extension and permanent residence.
- Hotels and restaurants provide free meals to their staff.
- Free Accommodation.
- All medical expenses are covered.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Overtime pay.
- All benefits and privileges are specified in UAE labor legislation.
- No minimum education is required.
- The experience required is very formal.
- The number of hires is not low.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
Who can Apply for Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with a Work Permit:
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Urgent Dishwasher jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Urgent Dishwasher Jobs Open in Dubai with Work Permits?
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills. They appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. Another way to apply is to click on the email link Here to apply.