Slicers/ Packers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship (Free Food and Accommodation): A leading independent food service wholesaler in Warsaw, Poland currently has a vacancy for a Slicer/Packer. You need to prepare and produce steak and bacon items, as well as slice them and packaging and label them. Besides Visa Sponsorship, you will get Free Accommodation (at walking distance from the workplace), Free Food, Tea, and Coffee. This is a Permanent, Full-Time Position. Let’s get to know more about Slicers/ Packers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship (Free Food and Accommodation)
Details of Slicers/ Packers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Slicer/ Packer/ Food Production Worker.
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland.
- Employment Term: Full-time and Permanent.
- Knowledge required: Very Basic.
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: 5000-5500 PLN NET (≈1000$-1200$) .
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 06:00 to 16:00
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Slicers/ Packer Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Must be physically fit to stand for long hours of time.
- Previous experience working in a meat factory is preferred, but not essential.
- Must be a fast-paced worker.
Job Description of a Slicer/ Packer:
- Daily production of food items in a gauged environment as per instructions.
- Packing/ slicing/labeling of Bacon Products and steaks.
- Implementing Health and Safety practices and standards
4. Draft and follow a daily and weekly cleaning schedule
5. Responsible for maintaining stock rotation.
- Following the correct method of packaging and labeling.
How to Apply for Slicer/ Packer Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
Apply by clicking on the link below and filling a form.