Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship: A Warehouse Assistant completes various management, organization, and planning tasks to maintain the high performance of the warehouse’s storage and shipment processes.
Abroad Work, a well-established organization in Oman, is currently in search of dedicated individuals to join their team as Warehouse Executives. A huge plus point about Employment in Oman and some other Gulf Countries is that there exist no two separate and drastically opposite categories of Unskilled and Skilled job roles or any other Tier Visa System that also differ drastically in their Temporary and Permanent nature.
This is to say that the Skilled job role has a more strict set of requirements but they offer a Permanent Job giving you a permanent stay, while easy-to-get Temporary Visas don’t entitle you to live permanently and you need a Visa extension. This article offers a comprehensive perspective on Warehouse Executive Jobs at Rimal Sarooj, covering various aspects including job responsibilities, salary, benefits, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply. So, let’s get started talking about everything about Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits.
Details of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Warehouse Assistant at Abroad Work:
- 4 Job Overview of a Typical Warehouse Assistant/ Executive:
- 5 Benefits of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 6 Who can Apply for Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
- 7 How to qualify for an Oman Work Visa for Warehouse Assistant Jobs?
- 8 Top In-Demand Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- 9 How to Apply for Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
|Profession Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Job Location||Muscat, Oman|
|Status of Nationality||All nationalities can apply|
|Education Requirements||High School Diploma with Good Basic English|
|Experience Needed||Not required but highly prefered|
|Salary||250 OR per month|
|Benefits||Generous Salary and various others|
|Visa Sponsorship and Relocation||Yes|
Requirements of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software, and the ability to upload data into the company system
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by the organization
Job Duties of a Warehouse Assistant at Abroad Work:
- Keep proper track of all company’s direct locations and consignment partner’s inventory levels at all times and have proper records for all warehouse-related processes.
- Ensure that all inventory entries in the system are up-to-date and accurate.
- Planning inventory reconciliations and verifying the accuracy of physical inventory data with the ERP system.
Job Overview of a Typical Warehouse Assistant/ Executive:
- Manage the warehousing and storage of all stocks, supplies, and materials.
- Manage and maintain the accuracy of the inventory database. Ensure that the system and physical stocks are updated properly. Keeping the stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Manage the delivery of stocks, supplies, and materials to all business entities, based upon schedule and/or request. Arrange emergency deliveries if needed.
- Ensure the accuracy of completed transfers and request forms. Report any discrepancies.
- Plan and direct the inventory and stock control programs for stocks, supplies, and materials.
- Work closely with the team and recommend quantities of supplies for purchase.
- Producing regular reports and statistics daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits.
- Maintain the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop a cleaning schedule.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization. Performing all duties necessary to maintain warehouse cleanliness, which includes sweeping, mopping, and dusting as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management.
Benefits of Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Shared Accommodation in a Fully equipped Town House
- Free Transportation
- Free Meals at Work
- Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive Salary
Who can Apply for Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
All nationalities are eligible to apply provided that the candidate qualifies for an Oman Work Permit and a valid job offer with an employer ready to sponsor the expatriate
How to qualify for an Oman Work Visa for Warehouse Assistant Jobs?
For the Oman Work Visa, most of the process is undertaken and performed by the employer as he procures some necessary documentation like permits and NOCs from the Ministry of Labor. Take a look at this post to get detailed information.
Top In-Demand Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship
- Software Developer
- Sales Representative
- Mechanical Engineer
- Customer Service Representative
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Data Analyst
- Civil Engineer
- HR Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Legal Counsel
- Quality Control Inspector
How to Apply for Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Oman with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Prepare a well-structured CV/ Resume highlighting your relevant education and experience so the employer gets convinced to sponsor you
- Click on this link to submit the application
- Wait for a response.