Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship: Are you not too educated? Do you want to settle in Qatar due to the Economic crisis in your country? And on top of that, You are a strong and sturdy person with an experience in security services. Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship 2023 is a good option for you. Government and private employment organizations in Gulf countries advertise various job roles worldwide for around a year through their local agents. We find these Job Ads over online job search portals, websites, newspapers, and E-newspapers.
As an unskilled job role, it does not require much education and experience. As per online job ads for Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship in 2023, anyone from Middle to Master- level education can apply. However, many agencies demand at least High School Diploma as compulsory. This favorable condition makes Security Guard Job Career in Qatar a golden and life-turning opportunity for job seekers. First, you apply for the job then the employer decides whether to shortlist you for the interview or not. Once you get selected for the interview and pass it, your visa process begins. The details and the list of the Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship 2023 are available below.
Details of Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Security Guard
- Region: Qatar.
- Employing Organization: Transguard.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- No.of hirings:25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1700 QAR
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 20-35 years
- Minimum height: 5 feet 5- 5 feet 7ninches
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Security Guard Jobs in Qatar 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
As per online job ads, the following are the essential job requirements. However, your employer company may also state its additional or specific job requirements.
- You should be fluent in Basic English language reading and writing.
- You should be 5 feet 4 inches or taller.
- You should be between 21-40 years of age.
- You should be among the first 25 job applicants.
- Minimum Matric level education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowing basic conversation in Arabic would be a plus.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Qatar 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free visa sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Qatar Labor Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Dubai. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Overtime possibility.
Average Salary of a Security Guard in Qatar:
The average Salary of a Security Guard in Qatar depends upon various factors like location, the company he is working for or has worked for, years of experience, skills, and overall job requirements (like only standing as a security guard or operating security equipment as well). Upon surveying random salaries on the largest jobs and salaries databases like Glassdoor, Indeed, Gulf Talent, etc., the average salary of an entry-level security guard is between 1800 QAR to 2500 QAR (The highest average happens rarely).
Where Can I Find Online Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- Qatar Jobs.com
- Jobs In Qatar. Org.
How to Apply for Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship “, “Security Guard Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship “, or “Security Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship “in the search bar.
- Choose your desired location in the location bar just beneath the search bar, e.g., Doha, Qatar.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.