Peaches Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023: If you are not highly educated in any field or have any high-end qualifications and experience, you have come to the right place! Peaches Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 for foreigners is the best job opportunity for such unskilled job seekers who want to work and settle in Canada. We always search hard and up to the fullest to bring the best career opportunities for everyone. We serve you with a hundred percent authentic job offers that cost nothing to apply. You don’t have to roam over the internet in your search for jobs, you can apply directly for those jobs by clicking on the links given in the bottom section of every post and can find more vacancies for the same job role.
Peaches are grown from Mid-July to Mid-September in Canada. Ontario is the largest producer with Nova Scotia being the second most popular peach tree. To state an interesting factor, August is the national peach month. Popular Ontario’s Peach varieties in ripening order include Harrow Diamond Garnet Beauty, Early Redhaven, Redhaven, Vivid, Loring, and Harrow Beauty.
By looking at the statistics above, you can easily estimate the job market and job opportunities for Peach producers and Peach Farm Workers. Read on below to know more about the open positions available for Peach Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 for foreigners:
Details of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Details of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Benefits of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Job Responsibilities of a Peach Picker:
- 5 Some Common Questions regarding Peach Picking Jobs in Canada:
- 6 The Average Salary of a Peach Picker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 7 How to Apply for More Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Peach Picker/ Fruit Picker/ Backpacker
- Location: Canada.
- Job Industry: Farm/ Agriculture Jobs
- Job Type: Full-Time/Part-time.
- Duty Hours: 28 to 40 hours per week.
- Experience Required: Will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High.
- Expected Salary: Up to CAD 15-20 per hour.
- Age Limit: 18 onwards (19 in some Canadian provinces).
Requirements of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- There is no minimum education requirement, but candidates having a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma are demanded by some employers.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or 19 in some Canadian provinces like Alberta.
- There is no minimum experience requirement, but having at least an experience of one year is demanded by some firms.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- Candidate must go through a health checkup before immigration.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
Benefits of Peach Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
According to the various random job postings online, here are some of the common perks and benefits offered by employers:
- Visa Sponsorship/ Procurement Assistance
- Relocation Support.
- Candidates don’t have to pay the Application fees and the Canadian embassy in their home country helps them in securing visas and all paperwork.
- Many employers free accommodation near the job site and some offer free one-time meals or subsidized meals. Some employers offer relocation support.
- Some employers offer subsidized transport programs.
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. Up to CAD 15-20 per hour.
- Long-term employee benefits, employee social benefits, and other additional benefits.
- All employees and farm workers will get medical insurance during their stay in Canada. This insurance will cover all the expenses for your medical, injuries, and accidents.
- According to working rules in the Canadian Agriculture sector, once you complete your 3 years as a fruit picker in Canada with one specified employer, then the employer applies for your permanent residency on your behalf. After that, you get entitled to bring your family as well.
- A very vast job market as Canada has a rich fruit production and has many natural fields, orchards, and manmade greenhouses.
- Peaches are cultivated widely in major Canadian cities and provinces.
Job Responsibilities of a Peach Picker:
- Picking peaches from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the peaches in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck.
- Manually cultivating and pruning grape trees.
- Taking care of orchards like regularly performing weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, etc.
- Manually/ By hand thinning peaches from the trees.
- Placing bins in the orchard before harvest.
- Cleaning orchard.
- Repairing / Disposing of old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out over-ripened or rotten peaches.
- Handling ladders up to 60 lbs.
- Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers while taking care/ avoiding any possible damage.
- Some pickers are also required to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
Some Common Questions regarding Peach Picking Jobs in Canada:
1. What is the Peach Growing season in Canada?
Peaches are grown from mid-July to mid-September.
2. Is education or experience necessary for peach picking jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
No. education or experience is not compulsory.
3. What is the average salary of a peach picker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
4. What are common visa options available for peach pickers in Canada?
Seasonal Worker Visa/ Working Holiday Visa.
5. What is the best Canadian Province to work as a Peach Picker?
The Average Salary of a Peach Picker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
The average Salary of an entry-level peach picker depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Ca Talent, The average pay for a peach picker in Canada averages around CAD 27,719- CAD 30,225 a year or between CAD 18 per hour. As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 15-20, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
How to Apply for More Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Farm Jobs in Canada for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Farm Jobs in Canada for Working Holiday Workers”, “Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship”, “Agriculture Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship.”
- Select your desired location in Canada to get relevant results.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.