Agriculture is one of the key industries of the USA, as the country is one of the biggest exporters of food worldwide. In 2019, the country ranked third in the row of biggest agricultural powers in the world. According to the National Environmental Education Forum, The US agriculture sector produces over $300 billion per year in agricultural commodities. The USA is a leading exporter of strawberries, Pork, Soybeans, Grains, and Feeds, Wheat, Corn, White Chicken, Broiler eggs, Cocoa, Apples, Grapes, Cherries, Oranges, etc. A lot of European, Asian (especially China), and Tropical countries are USA Agriculture Trade Partners
As Science and Technology are progressing day by day and more and more jobs are offered at different US companies related to science, technology, and business for qualified and highly educated fellows. Besides these educated job roles, there are many jobs also that do not require much education or experience in 2023. A number of fruit picker jobs in the USA are now open with visa sponsorship for all international applicants out there who want to earn a handsome earning abroad in a developed country like USA. Let’s jump into the details of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA in 2023 with visa sponsorship:
Details of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA 2023 with visa sponsorship
- 1 Details of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA 2023 with visa sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Job responsibilities/ obligations of an Orchard Worker:
- 4 Benefits of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- 5 Average Salary of an Orchard Worker with visa sponsorship in USA:
- 6 How to Apply for Orchard Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship?
- Job title: Orchard Worker
- Job Industry: Agriculture
- No.of vacancies: 4
- Job type: Permanent/ Full-time
- Expected Salary: $15-20 per hour
- Who can apply: All nationalities
- Employer’s name: Taylor Farms In Wood
Requirements of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship 2023:
- There is no minimum education requirement, but candidates having a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma are demanded by some employers.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 months of experience working in an orchard or fruit farm.
- Candidate should be eligible for Work Holiday Visa or Seasonal Work Visa. Otherwise, he should have an international student visa, permanent residence, temporary residence, or employment-related green card.
- Candidate should be physically fit to pick up ladders up to 22 feet long and weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Candidate should be fluent in Basic English Language.
- You should be able to lift 60 pounds of fruit baskets.
Related: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Netherlands 2023 (Apply Online)
Job responsibilities/ obligations of an Orchard Worker:
- Performing pre-harvest activities like weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, repairing fences, moving, and setting posts for orchard fences.
- Picking fruits from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the fruit in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck.
- Manually cultivating and pruning apple trees, peaches trees, and cherries trees.
- According to US standards of grades, injured/ wasted fruits shouldn’t be able to exceed 2 %.
- Pickers must be able to pick a minimum of 16.5 bushels per hour.
- Must be physically able to climb a ladder as well as move it throughout the orchard.
- As picked fruit will be placed in a molded-plastic, canvas-covered picking bucket with canvas straps that rest on the shoulders, it may impart a friction-induced injury to the body.
- Workers must be adept and trained to perform manual activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- A worker should be willing to work/ work with all safety hazards in the environment exposed to pesticides, extreme temperatures, light rain, and allergens.
Benefits of Orchard Worker Jobs in USA 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- As USA is an agricultural giant, there are one or another kind of orchards anywhere. It means an easier and more responsive job search. Especially, for cherries, peaches, and apple orchards, workers are needed.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Some employers offer free one time meals while many offer free accommodation or accommodation support.
- All employees and farm workers will get medical insurance during their stay in USA. This insurance will cover all the expenses for your medical, injuries, and accidents.
- After completing a specific tenure (2-3 years), you can bring your spouse and family.
- Best way to earn side income as a student or temporary resident.
- Some employers offer subsidized transport programs or subsidized meal programs.
- Long-term employee benefits, employee social benefits, and other additional benefits.
- Visa Sponsorship.
Average Salary of an Orchard Worker with visa sponsorship in USA:
The average Salary of an entry-level Security guard depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Zip Recruiter, The average pay for a security guard in Canada averages around USD 37,304 or USD 18 per hour (As of April 2023). As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of USD 15-20, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over USA), this employer is paying you fairly.
Related: US Farm Working Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
How to Apply for Orchard Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Orchard Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners, Farm Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners, Farm Jobs in USA for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship, “Fruit/ Vegetables Picking Jobs in USA for foreigners”, “Fruits/Vegetable Farms Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.”
- Search with a specific fruit name or the kind of orchard you want to work in,e.g. “Apple Orchard Jobs”, “Berries Orchard Jobs, etc.
- Select your desired location in USA to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Apply with the number +13042291194 or email address email@example.com.