HoReCa Driver Jobs in Baltic States with Visa Sponsorship: HoReCa is a Polish supermarket brand that first originated and was operative in Poland and Baltic States (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia). Nowadays, it has reached its arms to Asian Countries like Pakistan, India, Malaysia, etc. HoReCa has recently opened Driver vacancies for its Wholesale & Retail Delivery Services to food businesses. Read on below to cover the amazing benefits HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship has for you:
Details of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a HoReCa Driver:
- 5 How to Apply for HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Delivery Driver
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Knowledge required: Very Basic.
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: Monthly salary: 4500-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
- Work Schedule: Day shifts, 8-9 hours per day, five days per week
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- – Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- – Good English verbal & written communication
- – Positive and proactive contributor in a team environment
- – Good attention to detail and must be a very attentive person.
- No previous experience is needed.
Benefits of HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Hostel-like accommodations/rooms are intended for 2-3 people.
- 4500-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
- There are many Stores and Warehouses in Poland, so you are never short of jobs. Moreover having a Packaging Experience in Grocery Store enables you to apply for the same role i warehouses as well.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Health Insurance.
Job Description of a HoReCa Driver:
- You are in charge of transporting Food Products to and from specified locations like hotels, bars, restaurants, and bakeries ( your duty area) and assuring on-time deliveries to retail stores and vendor pickups within those locations.
- You must have an international driving license or local Driving License, as you will be required to drive your own car.
- Coordinating with Logistics and Supply Chain Manager and reporting all the performance and possible issues to them.
- These drivers must communicate delivery and pickup problems to dispatch to their respective managing authorities like Logistics and Supply Chain Manager or any other equivalent designation in their company. However, delivery drivers using light vehicles are free of these heavy formalities or legislations.
- Must observe your company’s logistics department’s regulations to maintain compliance.
- All driving roles have a must requirement to possess a safe driving record.
- Must be able to work 11 to 14 hours per shift.
- Must be able to do overtime.
- Contact the dispatcher to receive delivery/pick-up instructions and/or more work assignments.
- Load and unload food items safely.
- In charge of food safety.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and work areas.
How to Apply for HoReCa Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
You can apply directly by filling out a simple form at Schengen. Work.