Detailed Account of the Duties Involved
You will be a part of a Product Delivery Team, which is comprised of UI designers, software engineers, product managers, and data analysts, among other roles. You will lend a hand to the team in the process of building jaw-dropping interfaces that provide customers business answers to challenges they are experiencing.
A number of Tier 1 institutions are our partners in the process of developing web-based applications for anti-money laundering, know your customer, and sanctions list maintenance operations. This role is ideal for you if you are interested in making a career change into the big data or fintech industries and are seeking to transition into one of those fields.
The Most Important Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in every stage of the product design cycle, from the initial discovery to the handoff of the project to the developers and the user acceptability testing. Participate in every stage of the product design cycle.
- In order to drive product design, you should work together with business analysts, product managers, and technical teams.
- Check to see that the specifications of the designs are mirrored accurately in the code once the designs have been translated, and make sure that the quality of the design process is kept up throughout the entire process.
- Create an exact estimate for the design tickets during the sessions of planning.
- Take part in drawing workshops with people whose profession is not design.Create, improve, and keep up with the upkeep of user interface deliverables such as sketch files, style guidelines, micro interaction requirements, and pattern libraries. Deliverables related to the user interface (UI) may also comprise high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ensure that the decisions you make about the design of your product are founded on data by identifying assumptions that need to be validated throughout the course of each sprint. Additionally, plan moderated usability test sessions in conjunction with the analysts on your team.
- When designing user interfaces, make sure they are pixel flawless and responsive, and keep in mind that it is preferable to employ common interface patterns rather than to reinvent the wheel in order to improve the user experience.
- Show and tell sessions provide you with the opportunity to present your work to the entirety of the company.
Skill & Experience
- You have worked in the field of Product Design for a period of at least three years now.
- You are skilled not just in the use of InVision or Framer X, but also in the use of Sketch.
- You are familiar with working in an agile environment, in which projects are divided into iterative two-week sprints, as this is something you have done in the past.
- You are well-versed in the process of utilizing Jira and Confluence within the workflow of your firm.
How to Apply?