Duct Man Job in Sharjah (2023) with Visa sponsorship is a golden opportunity for those Asian/ African people who couldn’t make their way to higher educational institutions but are skilled professionals. All Plumbing professions (especially HVAC technicians) are highly demanded in the Western and Gulf countries. Similarly, electricians, mechanics, and builders have never-ending job prospects in the UAE.
Luckily, there are many Overseas Employment Promoters active across the seven seas that import talented skilled workers to the countries that need them and are willing to pay them well. According to research and markets.com, the continuous growth and expansion of infrastructure in the UAE’s travel and tourism sector will likely drive the U.A.E. mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services market from $3,025.9 million in 2020 to $12,946.9 million in 2030, at a 15.7% CAGR between 2021 and 2030.
As long as humans need to construct homes and buildings, Ductmen will stay in demand! That’s why this post has brought forward an amazing job opportunity for Ductmen and other related plumbing professionals by RCC, Sharjah. You would get a lot of privileges and benefits in exchange for a few formal requirements. Let’s get to know more details:
- Job title: Ductman/ Duct fitter/ Duct Fabricator
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Education: Minimum Middle
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Industry: Manufacturing Jobs
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Hiring company: Reliance Corporation. Co (RCC)
- Expected Salary: 900-1200 AED (minimum 88000 PKR)
- Duty timing: 8 hours
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Interview venue: Gondal Trade Test and Training Center
As per the job ad, Job requirements are very formal and straightforward:
- Minimum Middle-level education.
- Minimum two years experience and proof of job experience like a certificate of employment from your previous employer (s).
- Can read, write, and speak Basic level English. If you can speak Basic Arabic, you will have a great advantage in your current job and securing future jobs.
- All documents as prescribed by your Employment Promoter agency.
- No minimum education requirement_ from Middle to master can apply.
- Pathway to permanent employment opportunity for the right candidates.
- Permanent residence opportunity in the UAE.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- No interview fees.
- All rights and privileges as mentioned in the UAE Labour Law.
Related: Agriculture/ Farm Jobs in Spain with Visa Sponsorship 2023
According to Indeed.com, the following are the mainstream duties of a duct man or duct installer:
- You should know how to fabricate, cut, and shape metal and fiberglass sheets into pipes/ ducts by using hand tools and can install them into the heating and cooling systems (HVAC systems) of a building.
- You should know how to repair all types of ducts.
- Form, assemble, install, and repair other sheet metal types of equipment and ducts like control boxes, drainage pipes, cases for heating furnance, etc.
- Hammering metal over blocks and anvils to shape them.
- You should know the standard specifications for measuring and marking sheets.
- You should know how to cut wedge-shaped grooves to facilitate folding and bending for forming rectangular duct.
- You should know how to fasten open-edged duct and tape any duct’s edges to make air-tight seals.
- You should know how to move and store completed ducts in the storage area after writing the model number on them.
- Should also know soldering and welding practices to join metal sheet parts.
- You should know how to inspect and repair (smoothen, assemble, and join) seams and joints of rough edges of a surface.
Related: HTV Driver Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship
Is this company paying you fairly?
The average salary of a Ductman in the UAE depends on many factors like your skills, experience, where are you employed in the UAE, and in which company. However, according to SkillBee, You can expect a minimum salary of AED 1200, but you could earn up to AED 1800 if you meet the company’s requirements (which means more skilled and experienced candidates can earn more). According to Indeed, salaries go as high as AED 3500-4000 for mid-career level workers (3-5+ years of experience) and senior level workers (8+ years of experience) or those competent and outshined Ductmen working with high-profile companies. This ad also promises an upper range of 1200 AED for entry-level workers (less than 3 years of experience), which means the company is paying you fairly.
More Jobs: Project Manager Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship
Where to get a Duct man Diploma/ Certificate?
Relevant qualifications boost your employment chances to another level. In our country (and any other) there are many vocational training institutes that offer 1-month or 3-month certificate courses or 6-month, 1-year diplomas, like the Institute of Rural Management, Pakistan, S.I.T Training Center, India. For online courses, the most famous sources are Courses. laimoon.com, or Naukri.com. Click below to enroll in one of the UAE-approved Ductman courses.
Click here to enroll in the course
How to Apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, log in, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website:
More HVAC Jobs in the UAE
Click here to apply for more visa-sponsored HVAC, Plumbing, and Mechanical Engineering Jobs